"Do you drink? Do you smoke? Are you registered to vote?" Democrats hound people to register to vote in the freaking Emergency Room!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

How does this not violate medical ethics? I don't care what my doctor or nurse's political opinion is, nor religion, nor sexual orientation, nor golf handicap. I don't want them thinking about any of that, especially in the ER where seconds cost lives.

How do I know it is Democrats doing this? If it were Republicans, the story would have a negative slant, as well it should.

How does this not violate medical ethics? I don't care what my doctor or nurse's political opinion is, nor religion, nor sexual orientation, nor golf handicap. I don't want them thinking about any of that, especially in the ER where seconds cost lives.

How do I know it is Democrats doing this? If it were Republicans, the story would have a negative slant, as well it should.

Church going [went to church this morning], Southwest Baptist university graduate along with my wife and daughter, conversative active voting who voted yesterday in early elections speaking here.
So, does a well aged whisky and a A. Fuente count?
But my music goes, there has been so much better music that has been released in the many, many decades since I finished high school or college.
All of the college educated, conservative voter, people my age are so, so much more healthy than your typical democrat

Oh. My. God!!!

Trying to get people to vote!

We can’t have THAT!

Church going [went to church this morning], Southwest Baptist university graduate along with my wife and daughter, conversative active voting who voted yesterday in early elections speaking here.
So, does a well aged whisky and a A. Fuente count?
But my music goes, there has been so much better music that has been released in the many, many decades since I finished high school or college.
All of the college educated, conservative voter, people my age are so, so much more healthy than your typical democrat
Sure, show the statistics.

COVID shows rural white lower educated voters die at the highest rates.

There is a damn good reason why he is gone from the music scene.
Is there?

I like that song.

If he had something in his personal life that was scandalous, I never knew about it. Not sure I'd care.
The medical oath is "Do no harm".

I'm not sure how diagnostically relevant voting status is to a patient but, it most likely causes no harm (at least to the patient).
How in the world is voting status diagnostically relevant? This I gotta hear!

It causes harm if it distracts from, say . . . I don't know . . . emergency medicine?

Nothing is off limits to the democrats. In 2020 I reported a bunch of Democratic signs circling a polling location, in violation of the law. They did take them down.

Forum List

Back