Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape, and she has now destroyed the Leftist media narrative, confirming that DePape is no MAGA Republican, but a Leftist who even supported Nancy Pelosi."

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape, and she has now destroyed the Leftist media narrative, confirming that DePape is no MAGA Republican, but a Leftist who even supported Nancy Pelosi."

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

Typical leftie to one degree or the other.

Taub on David DePape:

You mean the "media" was lying to us?

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!

We're gonna locate those WMDs any day now.

We're gonna see Trump in the slammer for Russian espionage momentarily.

Jussie Smollet really was assaulted.

Everything transpires according to the Narrative!

And if you think otherwise, you're a fucking bigot.

Or something.

Taub on David DePape:

Won’t stop the propagandists and pro-homo crowd from defending Pelosi and attacking the right out of desperation.

Pelosi called police and id'd Depape as a friend, interestingly both were clad only in their boxers, and based upon the known about Depape its all but certain he and Pelosi were "err" engaged in some type of close personal activity prior to Pelosi getting bashed in skull by hammer!

This is San Fran folks, I suspect Pelosi was involved is a sexual relationship with this wanker, the man did not break in, he was "let in" the home, the broken window was from inside out, not outside in! The Pelosi's are profoundly creepy creatures, no less so than David Depape...

Taub on David DePape:

Won’t stop the propagandists and pro-homo crowd from defending Pelosi and attacking the right out of desperation.

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.

Sure thing, Charlie. You are one of the biggest liars out there.

ALL of his neighbors, and his partner all say he is a leftist.

He also happens to be batshit crazy like it seems the majority of you are.

It's been proven six ways from Sunday that Paulie was sucking cock when something went south, so to speak. He might have told the homeless faggot to "hammer me!", and the mentally ill twink misunderstood....

6ywtyx.jpg

Forum List

Back