Gutless Pence caves to pressure - Asks for new law.

Its fun to watch Pence backdown.
It's more fun to watch people pretend he is not.

He's not backing down, no matter how hard you wish he was.

He's reversed course so fast that he left skid marks. Demanding new legislation to fix old legislation after saying there was nothing wrong as recently as Sunday is total capitulation and surrender.

Baloney and anyone using Sandra Fluke as an avatar is never to be taken serious. LMAO

That's it....let the butthurt out and attack avatars.

Meanwhile Pence is caving in and leaving you idiots out on your own....

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg

No he's not but you go right ahead and keep believing that. That's a liberal's problem, they can't quite grasp reality

332-206....Lass meet Reality.
Some on the right still haven't grasped it.

This will all even out when Christians stop trying to integrate gays into their people. It isn't going to work and Christians should stop trying.

So...if you are in a church; lets say the First United Methodist Church of Muncie, IN and there are gays that want to worship in your church next to you....you're telling them to leave?

How about backing away? Redoing? Altering?

If he wasn't backing down/backing away, altering, obfuscating, re-directing, or whatever....he wouldn't have been on TV today giving a news conference demanding legislation be passed by the end of the week.....

Bet old Pency is wishing he was never born about right now.

Pence 2016....anyone want to buy stock in that company?

How about backing away? Redoing? Altering?

If he wasn't backing down/backing away, altering, obfuscating, re-directing, or whatever....he wouldn't have been on TV today giving a news conference demanding legislation be passed by the end of the week.....

Bet old Pency is wishing he was never born about right now.

Pence 2016....anyone want to buy stock in that company?

How'd your stock in Fluke work out? What did she lose by...22 points? LOL She got shellacked like the majority of the dems. That was priceless

SassyIrishLass's Roadblock to Pence was overrun and captured as was Route Irish.

He never said a new law, he said a clarification of the passed law.
Uh huh.....:lol:

Instead of laughing her off, try disproving her.

I watched Pence this morning, he said nothing to the effect of the OP. Nothing.

Agreed. People are lying their asses off on both sides. Meanwhile, I sit back while everyone else loses their minds.

Pence was clear as to Indiana's plan of action. Nowhere did I see him caving in
Riiight :lol:

He never said a new law, he said a clarification of the passed law.
Uh huh.....:lol:

Agreed. People are lying their asses off on both sides. Meanwhile, I sit back and watch while everyone else loses their minds.

You are doing no such thing. You've lost your mind in several threads on this subject.

Agreed. People are lying their asses off on both sides. Meanwhile, I sit back while everyone else loses their minds.

Indeed. And I also notice a some notable law professors supporting gay marriage coming out in support of the RFRA, Douglas Laycock (Google him if you wish), and Daniel Conckle, a law professor at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.

Yet complete and utter silence from the left.

Anyhow, nobody has caved in to anything. My head might cave in from all of the stupidity today, but...

No kidding, 20 threads on this stupidity just wasn't enough evidently. another one just popped up with the same BS

gawd these people are hard to take seriously. Last week they were outraged over some letter.
Muster up those American Spring MILLIONS, Stephanie. Get them to Indiana.

I got one...how about flip flop?
At one point I was prepared to accept he was just an unwitting old straight white guy who had no understanding of employment or housing discrimination. I mean... Indiana? How more bland can you get? LOL

But you'd have to be nuts to believe that Eli Lilly didn't call him early and often, as his predecessor Mitch Daniels also did, to try and clue him in as to what the effect of law did, and it could not have been just an unintentional mistake to include the private right to discriminate.
Lilly Receives 100 Percent Rating on Corporate Equality Index Survey NYSE LLY
He's a bigot, and he's toast outside of Indiana, and probably inside it to if he needs corporate campaign donations.

He's reversed course so fast that he left skid marks. Demanding new legislation to fix old legislation after saying there was nothing wrong as recently as Sunday is total capitulation and surrender.

Baloney and anyone using Sandra Fluke as an avatar is never to be taken serious. LMAO

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg
This makes it clear that it's about discriminating against gays.
There are three homophobes standing behind him as he signs the bill.

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg

Homophobe is some stupid word made up by some homo. You clowns overuse that along with bigot and racist so much it's lost whatever little bite it ever had

Indeed. And I also notice a some notable law professors supporting gay marriage coming out in support of the RFRA, Douglas Laycock (Google him if you wish), and Daniel Conckle, a law professor at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.

Yet complete and utter silence from the left.

Anyhow, nobody has caved in to anything. My head might cave in from all of the stupidity today, but...

No kidding, 20 threads on this stupidity just wasn't enough evidently. another one just popped up with the same BS

gawd these people are hard to take seriously. Last week they were outraged over some letter.
since the Jews had him killed

Lets roll!!!

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg
Of course the law is about gays. The supporters didn't even hide that.

Indiana Senate passes religious freedom bill
One might make a case some who voted for it were just unwitting toads who didn't understand what the law says is legal, e.g. firing all the queers. That was already legal in Indiana, those drafting the law just came out of the closet and said "yeah we really mean you can fire all the queers."

But anyone who thought that the law was just about protecting bakers had their balloons popped days ago. Pence has to be a bigot because he didn't pull the plug on this when Mitch Daniels told him was up.

This is the website for the church Wikipedia lists as Pence's place of worship. Check out the disclaimer. LOL

Community Church of Greenwood Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ live in full obedience to Him.

More directly....

We do not take political stances at Community Church of Greenwood. Mike Pence does not attend here and has not called our church home in many many years. We will not discuss this any further on our website. We are not sure where Mike Pence will be worshipping but we hope to see everyone here on Easter!

This is the website for the church Wikipedia lists as Pence's place of worship. Check out the disclaimer. LOL

Community Church of Greenwood Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ live in full obedience to Him.

More directly....

We do not take political stances at Community Church of Greenwood. Mike Pence does not attend here and has not called our church home in many many years. We will not discuss this any further on our website. We are not sure where Mike Pence will be worshipping but we hope to see everyone here on Easter!

That's what you all getg for using Wiki as a factual site. Morons

Forum List

Back