Gutless Pence caves to pressure - Asks for new law.

He never said a new law, he said a clarification of the passed law.
Uh huh.....:lol:

Instead of laughing her off, try disproving her.

I watched Pence this morning, he said nothing to the effect of the OP. Nothing.

I dont know if he caved or not but I gotta feeling that unless Pence says "I am caving" republicans will call it everything BUT caving lol

The great majority of America apparently agrees with Pence "clarifying" the law.

What the small heterofascists of the right think generates very little political power.

Agreed. People are lying their asses off on both sides. Meanwhile, I sit back while everyone else loses their minds.

Pence was clear as to Indiana's plan of action. Nowhere did I see him caving in

Indeed. And I also notice a some notable law professors supporting gay marriage coming out in support of the RFRA, Douglas Laycock (Google him if you wish), and Daniel Conckle, a law professor at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.

Yet complete and utter silence from the left.

Anyhow, nobody has caved in to anything. My head might cave in from all of the stupidity today, but...

Agreed. People are lying their asses off on both sides. Meanwhile, I sit back while everyone else loses their minds.

Pence was clear as to Indiana's plan of action. Nowhere did I see him caving in

Indeed. And I also notice a some notable law professors supporting gay marriage coming out in support of the RFRA, Douglas Laycock (Google him if you wish), and Daniel Conckle, a law professor at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.

Yet complete and utter silence from the left.

Anyhow, nobody has caved in to anything. My head might cave in from all of the stupidity today, but...

No kidding, 20 threads on this stupidity just wasn't enough evidently. another one just popped up with the same BS

gawd these people are hard to take seriously. Last week they were outraged over some letter.

LOL! So?

Its fun to watch Pence backdown.
It's more fun to watch people pretend he is not.

He's not backing down, no matter how hard you wish he was.

He's reversed course so fast that he left skid marks. Demanding new legislation to fix old legislation after saying there was nothing wrong as recently as Sunday is total capitulation and surrender.

He's reversed course so fast that he left skid marks. Demanding new legislation to fix old legislation after saying there was nothing wrong as recently as Sunday is total capitulation and surrender.

Baloney and anyone using Sandra Fluke as an avatar is never to be taken serious. LMAO

sandra20fluke202_0-2.jpg

Baloney and anyone using Sandra Fluke as an avatar is never to be taken serious. LMAO

That's it....let the butthurt out and attack avatars.

Meanwhile Pence is caving in and leaving you idiots out on your own....

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg

That's it....let the butthurt out and attack avatars.

Meanwhile Pence is caving in and leaving you idiots out on your own....

CBShFNdUgAEakI2.jpg

No he's not but you go right ahead and keep believing that. That's a liberal's problem, they can't quite grasp reality

This will all even out when Christians stop trying to integrate gays into their people. It isn't going to work and Christians should stop trying.

I dont know if he caved or not but I gotta feeling that unless Pence says "I am caving" republicans will call it everything BUT caving lol
Even then.

Forum List

Back