Guns are to blame--not people.

This guy didn't have enough money to buy gasoline for his car, much less buy a second gun.

Must be a nice place you live in if people can't afford a gun. Sounds like this guy had more problems than cancer if he couldn't figure out how to live within his means.

Back to gun stores... If you started holding them accountable to who they sell to, you'd be amazed how fast they'd develop a system to weed out the bad guys. The problem is, selling to the bad guys is their business model. That way you scare everyone else into wanting a gun, like I considered buying one when I lived in Cicero.

Great, then the gun seller could refuse to sell guns to any blacks. Make it safer for everybody.

I know you communists would love to hold somebody accountable for what another person does, but that doesn't fly in a non-communist country. Here every individual is responsible for their own actions, not the actions of other people.

That's nice. I'm betting it barely enforced, especially with regular customers.

Regular customers who had their ID checked by the same clerk knows the customer is of age and does carry an ID. My mother likes a certain kind of cigarettes nobody carries except Walgreens, so I take her to the same Walgreens every month for her to buy her carton and she gets carded every time. Half the time the clerk apologizes to her stating he (or she) has no choice. It's the law.

I know you communists would love to hold somebody accountable for what another person does, but that doesn't fly in a non-communist country. Here every individual is responsible for their own actions, not the actions of other people.

Ties right in with CrimIncel Joe's aversion to acknowledge the responsibility of criminals for their own actions, and its drive to make all sorts of excuses, blaming everything and anyone but the actual criminal, for the acts of that criminal..

Ties right in with CrimIncel Joe's aversion to acknowledge the responsibility of criminals for their own actions, and its drive to make all sorts of excuses, blaming everything and anyone but the actual criminal, for the acts of that criminal..

It's how evil works. Cops give commands to a black suspect. He refuses to obey those commands and makes a move giving them reason to believe he's drawing a weapon so they shoot him. Blame the cops--not the suspect.

Illegals are coming across our border untested and unvaxed. Don't blame the invaders, blame American business owners for hiring them whether they know they're illegal or not.

A person applies to purchase a firearm to do harm or cause death to others. The government approves of his application and he buys a gun and kills his wife. Don't blame the killer, blame the shop owner who legally sold him a gun.

Violent crime increased in nearly all commie cities by 30% or more because the lib judges keep letting criminals back out into the streets, and the lib politicians weaken or de-fund the police. Don't blame the lib judges, politicians or lib prosecutors, blame the NRA because they support the 2nd Amendment and armed law abiding citizens.

Great, then the gun seller could refuse to sell guns to any blacks. Make it safer for everybody.

The thing is, the gun industry IS responsible for flooding our streets with guns. They fight every sensible attempt to keep guns out of the wrong hands at ever turn. The one time a court held them responsible, they ran off to Congress to get special protections that most industries wouldn't enjoy.

Regular customers who had their ID checked by the same clerk knows the customer is of age and does carry an ID. My mother likes a certain kind of cigarettes nobody carries except Walgreens, so I take her to the same Walgreens every month for her to buy her carton and she gets carded every time. Half the time the clerk apologizes to her stating he (or she) has no choice. It's the law.

So you've kind of pointed out WHY a special ID wouldn't work. Besides the fact that it would require you to get a DUI to get the special ID, at some point, the bartender would be used to that person and probably wouldn't check to see if his ID status changed.

Breathalyzer on every car. That would work. Takes out the human factor.

Ties right in with @CrimIncel Joe's aversion to acknowledge the responsibility of criminals for their own actions, and its drive to make all sorts of excuses, blaming everything and anyone but the actual criminal, for the acts of that criminal..

Takes two to Tango, Mormon Bob. Gun sellers know they are selling to bad guys... they just don't care. Bad guys with guns are good for business. It keeps people like you scared and wanting guns of your own.

It's how evil works. Cops give commands to a black suspect. He refuses to obey those commands and makes a move giving them reason to believe he's drawing a weapon so they shoot him. Blame the cops--not the suspect.
Uh, yeah, the cops are supposed to know better. Hello... don't be stupid. Kind of self-preservation, I don't want to be shot during a traffic stop because some loser like Timothy Loehman was able to get a job at a police department after another PD found him mentally unstable.

Illegals are coming across our border untested and unvaxed. Don't blame the invaders, blame American business owners for hiring them whether they know they're illegal or not.

They wouldn't come here if people weren't hiring them.

A person applies to purchase a firearm to do harm or cause death to others. The government approves of his application and he buys a gun and kills his wife. Don't blame the killer, blame the shop owner who legally sold him a gun.

Yes, the same sellers that made the standard for gun selling so lax that they can't catch the bad guys.

Violent crime increased in nearly all commie cities by 30% or more because the lib judges keep letting criminals back out into the streets, and the lib politicians weaken or de-fund the police. Don't blame the lib judges, politicians or lib prosecutors, blame the NRA because they support the 2nd Amendment and armed law abiding citizens.

Violent crime increased because Trump let Covid wreck the economy, and people were stuck at home. Most violent crime is people who know each other. Or as Sarte once said, "Hell is other people".

The thing is, the gun industry IS responsible for flooding our streets with guns. They fight every sensible attempt to keep guns out of the wrong hands at ever turn. The one time a court held them responsible, they ran off to Congress to get special protections that most industries wouldn't enjoy.

So you've kind of pointed out WHY a special ID wouldn't work. Besides the fact that it would require you to get a DUI to get the special ID, at some point, the bartender would be used to that person and probably wouldn't check to see if his ID status changed.

Takes two to Tango, Mormon Bob. Gun sellers know they are selling to bad guys... they just don't care. Bad guys with guns are good for business. It keeps people like you scared and wanting guns of your own.

Uh, yeah, the cops are supposed to know better. Hello... don't be stupid. Kind of self-preservation, I don't want to be shot during a traffic stop because some loser like Timothy Loehman was able to get a job at a police department after another PD found him mentally unstable.

Yes, the same sellers that made the standard for gun selling so lax that they can't catch the bad guys.

Violent crime increased because Trump let Covid wreck the economy, and people were stuck at home. Most violent crime is people who know each other. Or as Sarte once said, "Hell is other people".

Violent crime is up in commie cities, not the entire country that was also closed down. Watching the news yesterday I learned that your commie town already had five kids gunned down, and it's not even the end of January yet alone the end of the year. Trump has been out of office for over a year but you still have the same idiot Mayor and prosecutor. And you still have the strictest gun laws in the country. Only in commie liberal land does 2+2 not equal 4.

But hey! Keep letting your criminals go that were busted carrying illegal guns. Keep letting violent offenders get off with a slap on the hand. Keep making it harder and harder on your police force to do their job. I'm sure the Trump syndrome will wear off in your city at some point. :aug08_031:

Yes, because this guy looks perfectly normal. You should totally sell him an assault rifle with a 100 round clip.

View attachment 592006
Don't check with his school, which was in the process of throwing him out for mental instability, or check with his family. Nope, just rely on the Federal Background check system which was intentionally underfunded at the insistence of the NRA.

Over 330 million people in the U.S.

600 million guns in the U.S.

Number of mass public shootings in 2021...

That means 6 individuals out of over 330 million people decided to illegally use guns to murder people in mass public shootings...

Total killed in the 6 mass public shootings....

Deer kille 200 people every year

lawn mowers kill between 90-100 every year

ladders kill 300 people every year

bathtubs kill 350 people every year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019....

Trying to justify the extreme gun control laws you want because 6 individuals used guns illegally is stupid and silly........

Americans have 600 million guns....they use those guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings....

The Department of Justice puts that number at 1.5 million....

The 2021 Firearm survey puts it at 1.67 million....

You are an idiot.

The thing is, the gun industry IS responsible for flooding our streets with guns. They fight every sensible attempt to keep guns out of the wrong hands at ever turn.

Wrong........we have every law we need to arrest and jail gun criminals.....we catch them, and then what happens?

The democrat party prosecutors either refuse to charge them at all, even when they are on video shooting at each other on a public street......they plea bargain away the gun charge to reduce the sentences.....and then the judges give them bail, no cash bail, or ankle monitoring, and then light sentences...

We have all the laws we need...your party, the party founded, as you say, by slave rapists......is the problem.....not normal gun owners.

Violent crime is up in commie cities, not the entire country that was also closed down. Watching the news yesterday I learned that your commie town already had five kids gunned down, and it's not even the end of January yet alone the end of the year. Trump has been out of office for over a year but you still have the same idiot Mayor and prosecutor. And you still have the strictest gun laws in the country.
Chicago hasn't had strict gun laws since the McDonald decision invalidated them. Overnight, gun stores popped up in the city and our murder rate doubled.

But hey! Keep letting your criminals go that were busted carrying illegal guns. Keep letting violent offenders get off with a slap on the hand. Keep making it harder and harder on your police force to do their job. I'm sure the Trump syndrome will wear off in your city at some point.

Hey, well before BLM demonstrations, the cops didn't do a great job. In 2018, they only cleared 17% of homicides.

bathtubs kill 350 people every year...
Yup, you can always tell when he's getting flustered when he talks about bathtubs.

Chicago hasn't had strict gun laws since the McDonald decision invalidated them. Overnight, gun stores popped up in the city and our murder rate doubled.

And probably very few if any of those used in murders came from those gun stores. The Giffords center rates states by most restrictive gun laws to the least. The most restrictive are in category A and least restrictive in category F. Ill falls into category A.

Hey, well before BLM demonstrations, the cops didn't do a great job. In 2018, they only cleared 17% of homicides.

So what do you expect? You have mass amounts of murders there, commie leadership, and only so many detectives.

Violent crime is up in commie cities, not the entire country that was also closed down. Watching the news yesterday I learned that your commie town already had five kids gunned down, and it's not even the end of January yet alone the end of the year. Trump has been out of office for over a year but you still have the same idiot Mayor and prosecutor. And you still have the strictest gun laws in the country. Only in commie liberal land does 2+2 not equal 4.

But hey! Keep letting your criminals go that were busted carrying illegal guns. Keep letting violent offenders get off with a slap on the hand. Keep making it harder and harder on your police force to do their job. I'm sure the Trump syndrome will wear off in your city at some point. :aug08_031:
This coming from the man who thinks it is ok for a domestic violence abuser to own a gun.

Question 21i on the ATF form 4473 asks if the purchaser has ever been convicted of misdemeanor Domestic Violence. So Domestic Violence is already a disqualifying issue for ownership of a weapon.

Surrender of weapons is a common and routine condition for Bail prior to trials.

So what is the problem, exactly?
The problem, is they want to ban guns.

You go around parties looking at other dude's crotches?

Trump got voted out by 8 million votes... clearly a lot of people thought he wrecked the economy.

This guy didn't have enough money to buy gasoline for his car, much less buy a second gun.

Cars aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. I was in a gun store once... when I used to be right wing, but really had no desire to buy a gun, even when I lived in Cicero, which was a shitty neighborhood. Then I realized it was probably a better idea to get the fuck out of Cicero and move to a nice neighborhood.

After 11 years in the Army, with an MOS of 76Y, the last thing I wanted to ever see again was a gun.

Back to gun stores... If you started holding them accountable to who they sell to, you'd be amazed how fast they'd develop a system to weed out the bad guys. The problem is, selling to the bad guys is their business model. That way you scare everyone else into wanting a gun, like I considered buying one when I lived in Cicero.

That's nice. I'm betting it barely enforced, especially with regular customers.
So, you were a REMF supply clerk. Probably the only time you touched a weapon was annual qualification, or an unloaded weapon on guard duty. BFD.

Yup, you can always tell when he's getting flustered when he talks about bathtubs.
Violent felons don't buy guns from gun stores. they can't. Before McDonald, Chicago's government's excuse was that the guns were coming from surrounding areas where they weren't banned. Now I guess they are trying to blame it on the new gun stores in their own city. Liberals always have an excuse when their stupid programs fail and it's never their fault.

No, I said a person convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence which includes yelling and making threats.

No, I said a person convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence which includes yelling and making threats.
Verbal and emotional abuse are nonphysical forms of domestic violence. While you may not feel you are being abused if you have no physical injuries, emotional abuse can be just as damaging to you mentally and psychologically as physical abuse. In many cases, emotional or verbal abuse can also lead to physical abuse. Verbal, emotional and psychological abuse are common precursors to physical violence in domestic abuse situations.

Biggest Problem in America about firearms is the Politicos who routinely vote to torture, maim and kill millions of people around the world, with their official militia, and they spend many hundreds of billions of $ every year doing it, and shaming America.
The Shit head politicos could have rebuilt the world multiple times with the wealth they have wasted on their drunken murderous binges.

And probably very few if any of those used in murders came from those gun stores. The Giffords center rates states by most restrictive gun laws to the least. The most restrictive are in category A and least restrictive in category F. Ill falls into category A.

That's a leper with the most fingers kind of accolade. First, you weren't talking about Illinois, you were talking about Chicago specifically. Nice moving the goalposts, Ray. Second, FLORIDA gets a C-. Fucking Florida, where you can shoot an unarmed kid buying candy and call it "self-defense".

So what do you expect? You have mass amounts of murders there, commie leadership, and only so many detectives.
Yet they had enough detectives to prove Jussie was a big fibber. It's amazing how much progress they can make solving cases when they actually WANT To solve a case.

Violent felons don't buy guns from gun stores. they can't. Before McDonald, Chicago's government's excuse was that the guns were coming from surrounding areas where they weren't banned. Now I guess they are trying to blame it on the new gun stores in their own city. Liberals always have an excuse when their stupid programs fail and it's never their fault.

Wrong again. Most of the guns recovered from Crimes were bought from Gun Stores in Indiana. One store was the source of 850 recovered guns.

And this is the problem. Illinois actually has reasonably good laws to keep guns out of the wrong hands, while still allowing law abiding citizens to enjoy their pointless fetish. Yet Indiana has crappy laws, and the bad guys just drive over the border.

Forum List

Back