Guns and Ammo

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.
Besides an AR10 or similar heavy hitter, something to consider is a Mosin-Nagant. They're relatively dirt cheap, battle proven and with a great reach. I paid $120 for mine two Christmases ago. The link has them higher, but I'm sure you could find one cheaper in good condition.

Ammo is cheap too: Rifle Ammo: .223, 5.56mm, .270, .308 & .30-06 Ammo

A rifle, 500 rounds of ammo and a waterproof storage container can be had for under $600.
w1woid.jpg

Slightly more expensive is a Mauser 8mm or, like mine, Zastava M48:
w2bo2b.jpg
Don't most Moisin-Nagants use oddball 7.62x54R ammunition? Honestly...I want something that uses a common caliber...308, .30-06, .223, etc.

looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

Don't cry to us just because that's all you can afford while keeping current with rent on your single-wide.

you idiot, I will be eating filet mignon while you eat cat food. you will be a slave to the government, I will not.

Name one freedom you had before Obama that you do not have now.

I'll wait. Filet mignon, lol. Do you put that on layaway?

The freedom to practice my religion for one.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What religion is that, exactly? Does it involve human sacrifice? Newsflash, that was illegal before.

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"
-- President Barack Obama​

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

What do I win?

So you lost your doctor and your plan?
I answered your question. Why are you dodging? Why is that quote the "Lie of the Year"?

I asked what freedom YOU lost. You lost your doctor? Your plan?

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

Don't cry to us just because that's all you can afford while keeping current with rent on your single-wide.

you idiot, I will be eating filet mignon while you eat cat food. you will be a slave to the government, I will not.

The freedom to practice my religion for one.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What religion is that, exactly? Does it involve human sacrifice? Newsflash, that was illegal before.

Deflection from an idiot.

I have plenty of ammo, magazines and reloading supplies but I did buy a ten pack of AR lowers just for the hell of it.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

Choice

With Trump as President, I expect a plunge in prices for guns and ammo.

So that's TWO silver linings behind Trump's win. One, we won't have to deal with the Clintons ever again. Two, cheaper guns.

But I bet within two years, Trump will enact an AWB. He will get more gun control enacted than Hillary ever would have been able to get done. Just because he has an (R) after his name now.

So that's TWO silver linings behind Trump's win. One, we won't have to deal with the Clintons ever again. Two, cheaper guns.

But I bet within two years, Trump will enact an AWB. He will get more gun control enacted than Hillary ever would have been able to get done. Just because he has an (R) after his name now.

All those guns and ammo stocked up for the great Obama/Hillary confiscation

Gun nuts paid top dollar and will receive pennies on the dollar

why would anyone be selling?

How many years has the NRA been saying your guns were going to be taken SOON ? They have always run the same ads , and just update the presidential candidate each time.

protecting the second amendment = protecting the constitution.

As if the 2nd was in any kind of danger
All of our rights are in danger, not just the Second. More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Right. The sky is falling --------again.

Firearms and ammo are always a great investment, and as American as apple pie… LOL

Firearms and ammo are always a great investment, and as American as apple pie… LOL
Gun stocks have plunged since Trump was elected

But the stock prices for Sturm, Ruger (RGR) and Smith & Wesson (SWHC) have both dropped by more than 20% since Trump won.

The problem is that gun lovers are losing their biggest boogeyman: Hillary Clinton, who would have continued President Barack Obama's pursuit of gun control legislation.

Tole ya!

Forum List

Back