Guns and Ammo

Even if he wanted to do so, he couldn't. Presidents sign bills, they don't create them. Imagining that a Republican House and a Republican Senate would reenact Bill Clinton's gun control bill would take smoking some mighty fine weed!

Or really bad LSD.

Yep. Right wingers get a nut watching that clip. They think that is what a tough guy is, and wish they could do the same thing. In reality, that type behavior has nothing to do with being tough. It's just being an ass hole.
Some RWers, sure. Many people simply appreciate what it takes to defend a nation. Don't you appreciate the Royal Marines? The Royal Navy? Why are you so concerned about the US?

Only in urban areas, in rural areas it's only gone up… Fact

Less people own guns, less crime. Fact.
Do you think there is more crime in rural areas than urban? Do you know that if a town has a murder once a year on average and there are two murders in a year, technically, as you are suggesting, the murder rate doubled?

What are the total number of deaths per square mile in America? Wouldn't those numbers center on high density population areas?

Disagreed about less guns, less crime. Crime is crime. Criminals are criminals. Tools don't make a difference, but disarming honest citizens does make a difference. Are you going to guarantee the safety of my family if I give up my guns? Would you bet your life on it?

Yep. Right wingers get a nut watching that clip. They think that is what a tough guy is, and wish they could do the same thing. In reality, that type behavior has nothing to do with being tough. It's just being an ass hole.
Some RWers, sure. Many people simply appreciate what it takes to defend a nation. Don't you appreciate the Royal Marines? The Royal Navy? Why are you so concerned about the US?
I'm sure the Royal Marines. and the Royal Navy have a fine and deserved reputation, but I don't see what they might have to do with me.

I'm sure the Royal Marines. and the Royal Navy have a fine and deserved reputation, but I don't see what they might have to do with me.
I thought you were British or of a lot closer English descent than the majority of Americans. Are you British? An Anglophile? Something else?

I thought you were British or of a lot closer English descent than the majority of Americans. Are you British? An Anglophile? Something else?

I spent a little time there, but I didn't really like it. Drizzling rain almost every day.

Yep. Just as I said. The rube herd was lied to. They were told OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ, BUY MOAR!

They totally fell for it.

They also fell for the lie that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, causing the retards to create a rush on ammo, thus creating a shortage. Which led the dumbasses to bleev the shortage THEY caused was caused by DHS!

Oh, man, that was beautiful. :lol:

And they ended up overpaying for their guns and ammo because of their own stupidity. Justice!
But yet they still keep on making firearms and the producing the ammo...
:dance:
Of course! There's money to be made off the rubes!

It's a great formula. Make up a fearmongering lie to stir up the rube herd. Sell more guns. Profits!
The more firearms/ammo sold the better off for the country, it's not hurting anybody/anything by selling more and more and more… Fact
Don't know what Trump's election will do for business, but at least the prices should be coming down and ammo availability should be going up.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
Having been burned badly in 2008, I didn't for it to happen again. I've spend the past 8 years stocking up.

You people are like the people who 'stocked up' for Y2K.

And you're the people who will become a statistic if the shit ever hits the fan.
Have fun...

Ya get to keep your guns & ammo folks! No doubt, Trump winning is UUGE for the 2nd Amendment. We know he won't appoint Communist Globalist Gun Grabbers to the Supreme Court. These are truly wonderful times for us folks who love our country and wanna preserve our Constitutional Rights.

So it is a time for celebration. But that being said, just remember that the Gun Grabbers aren't going away. They will continue on with their agenda. Their goal is to disarm the Citizenry. That's a big part of the NWO agenda. So let's go ahead and enjoy our victory, but's let's stay vigilant too. We'll have to keep on fighting for our country and Constitution. The fight definitely isn't over.

Ya get to keep your guns & ammo folks! No doubt, Trump winning is UUGE for the 2nd Amendment. We know he won't appoint Communist Globalist Gun Grabbers to the Supreme Court. These are truly wonderful times for us folks who love our country and wanna preserve our Constitutional Rights.

So it is a time for celebration. But that being said, just remember that the Gun Grabbers aren't going away. They will continue on with their agenda. Their goal is to disarm the Citizenry. That's a big part of the NWO agenda. So let's go ahead and enjoy our victory, but's let's stay vigilant too. We'll have to keep on fighting for our country and Constitution. The fight definitely isn't over.
I'd say that you're likely to be safe from gun grabbers for quite a while. President-elect Trump will get to pick 3 or 4 USSC Justices. If he picks wisely, the Court will have a conservative bent for the next decade or longer.

I'd say that you're likely to be safe from gun grabbers for quite a while. President-elect Trump will get to pick 3 or 4 USSC Justices. If he picks wisely, the Court will have a conservative bent for the next decade or longer.

Let's hope so. But i don't believe in letting your guard down. The Gun Grabbers aren't going away.

Forum List

Back