Guns and Ammo

I have a Remington 30-06, a Bushmaster AR-15, a Henry Repeating Rifle in 357 mag, a Savage Arms 22LR, a Mossburg 500, an antique 20 gauge double barrel, S&W 44 mag revolver, a S&W Governor, a Ruger 40 cal, a Kimber Solo 9mm, a Ruger RCP, a Taurus 32 H&R mag, and a Raven 25 auto.

All but the Mossburg and the 44 mag were bought during the Obama regime.

I keep 500 rounds of all calibers except the 223 and the 22LR because I eat through hundreds of rounds on those easily.

I'm happy with what I have now, there are a few I'd like to have but I like the wide range of option I have now. I reload ammo and have plenty of powder and supplies on hand. Maybe I'll buy another gun soon, maybe I won't.

Hillary can go fuck herself with a cactus.

I had a little HR .32 revolver...trigger-pull from hell...you almost had to treat it like a single-action but it was accurate. I like Ruger...made up in Prescott. Got a 10/22 with Barska optics and a bipod (yeah, I admit I picked up a useless muzzle-break for it but now it looks like a mini-14...sorta
lol.gif
) and an SR9c with a 17round mag. No deer here so I sold my .270 years ago...oh, and a Maverick 88 8 shot trench...same as the Ithaca #37 I carried on an off in the RVN. Also got a Bear Polar XL compound bow and a Vintage Daisy Co2 pellet pistol for poaching ducks or whatever when you can't make noise.

Sounds like you guys have something in common with Donald Trump. Small....hands.

Stop projecting, seek help.

How many years has the NRA been saying your guns were going to be taken SOON ? They have always run the same ads , and just update the presidential candidate each time.

Got plenty of ammo...I'm stockpiling hunting/skinning knives and Estwing hatchets....should it all fall apart, these will be excellent items to barter with.

images

Might want to consider coffee, hard chocolate for baking (it keeps forever), blocks of salt, bottles of liquor, and toilet paper.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If everything collapses and it gets really bad they'll be worth a small fortune in five to ten years.

The answer wooshed past you. I don't.
Disagreed and obviously you do so that makes you a self-evident liar, doesn't it?

Keep calm.
Quit lying and deflecting. You bitch and whine about gun owners then deny you give a shit about what they do? What are people supposed to take away from your comments when they clearly conflict with each other so often?

I have no illusions that you take away from everyone's comments exactly what you need to to keep your worldview intact. Have a need to buy guns and ammo? Good, at least you'll feel better for a day about your life and won't need to threaten anyone. Get a shovel and dig a bunker. Be sure to stock it with 'survival seeds' and freeze dried legumes. Put in a periscope to keep track of all the squirrels scurrying about up top and any possible U-boats that might be patrolling the area. Sew a bitchin' patch on your jacket that your fellow tin-foilers recognize as 'ready t' 'git to takin' down tha' gubment when TSHTF'. Buy a handcranked radio cuz' you're one o' the smart ones that idn't goin' t' rely on batteries like all them lemmings. Have your ultra-violet wand and chlorine pills at the ready to purify puddle water and urine. Mmm, gooood drinkin'.

Components will still be available until the federal government outlaws lead. Try reloading. It's not as complicated as you think.

How many years has the NRA been saying your guns were going to be taken SOON ? They have always run the same ads , and just update the presidential candidate each time.
For as many years as the anti-gun Left has ramped up their campaign to ban guns.

What do you think Second Amendment supporters are supposed to think when the President of the United States says "Weapons of war have no place on our streets" and these are weapons of war?:
demo-303-breech.jpg

MM-0715-2.jpg

151e0995dd75c5db7fdf6d06ee647072.jpg

What are Second Amendment supporters supposed to think when the Democratic nominee for President pushes exactly the same idea?

The answer wooshed past you. I don't.
Disagreed and obviously you do so that makes you a self-evident liar, doesn't it?

Keep calm.
Quit lying and deflecting. You bitch and whine about gun owners then deny you give a shit about what they do? What are people supposed to take away from your comments when they clearly conflict with each other so often?

I have no illusions that you take away from everyone's comments exactly what you need to to keep your worldview intact. Have a need to buy guns and ammo? Good, at least you'll feel better for a day about your life and won't need to threaten anyone. Get a shovel and dig a bunker. Be sure to stock it with 'survival seeds' and freeze dried legumes. Put in a periscope to keep track of all the squirrels scurrying about up top and any possible U-boats that might be patrolling the area. Sew a bitchin' patch on your jacket that your fellow tin-foilers recognize as 'ready t' 'git to takin' down tha' gubment when TSHTF'. Buy a handcranked radio cuz' you're one o' the smart ones that idn't goin' t' rely on batteries like all them lemmings. Have your ultra-violet wand and chlorine pills at the ready to purify puddle water and urine. Mmm, gooood drinkin'.
Nice rant. Thanks for more proof that you do care what others do and your previous denial was a lie.

Components will still be available until the federal government outlaws lead. Try reloading. It's not as complicated as you think.
Agreed, but at the moment, the expense of setting up doesn't equal the cost of simply buying bulk ammo.

Yep, we're ready. Been preparing for years. People in the city have no clue how to survive with even basic stuff. I guess they call 911, what a joke! They've been forced to depend on the gov for everything. Cannon fodder!

protecting the second amendment = protecting the constitution.

As if the 2nd was in any kind of danger
All of our rights are in danger, not just the Second. More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

All of our rights are in danger, not just the Second. More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Right. The sky is falling --------again.

Like Trump winning the election? LOL

Believe as you wish but the trend towards fewer rights and more Federal control is a long one. Do you agree with SCOTUS on Citizens United? If so fine, but if you don't, why? Because it fits exactly with what I said previously?: More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Like Trump winning the election? LOL

Believe as you wish but the trend towards fewer rights and more Federal control is a long one. Do you agree with SCOTUS on Citizens United? If so fine, but if you don't, why? Because it fits exactly with what I said previously?: More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Of course I don't agree with Citizen's United. Republicans were the only ones in favor of that.

Forum List

Back