Trump Landslide

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm calling it now!

I live in a small conservative town near Ann Arbor.

Never seen the place so packed. Couldn't find a spot in the parking lot so I parked 1/2 mile away and walked.

I was number 285 in my town. A Michigan talk radio station was taking reports and everybody's experience was the same -- in the CONSERVATIVE areas.

Then I heard a news report that Cleveland was WAY DOWN. Hillary needs that county to win Ohio.

I'm feeling pretty good about this!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm calling it now!

Never seen the place so packed. Couldn't find a spot in the parking lot so I parked 1/2 mile away and walked.

I was number 285 in my town. A Michigan talk radio station was taking reports and everybody's experience was the same -- in the CONSERVATIVE areas.

Then I heard a news report that Cleveland was WAY DOWN. Hillary needs that county to win Ohio.

Man, I sure hope so.

Redfish

Diamond Member
Reaction score
cautiously optimistic. My state is not at issue, but our lines are also very long.

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to think. Hillary seems to be leading in all the polls but all I hear is Trump signs are every where. A family member that lives in a Democratic area of PA told me that everyone is voting for Trump there. But most people I know personally are voting Clinton. Like I said, I have no idea what to think. I just know that Hillary just needs to protect her blue states and Trump needs protect his red and pick up a blue.

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, Trump is going to need MI, PA, and FL if he is going to pull this off.

Oh, he is also going to have to have this thing not rigged. . . . .

. . . wait. . .

Too late.

:lmao:

Looks like Hillary already won.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If MI and OH go red, Trump ain't dead.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
I'm calling it now!

The last gasps of desperation are cute.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List