Guns and Ammo

Having been burned badly in 2008, I didn't for it to happen again. I've spend the past 8 years stocking up.

You people are like the people who 'stocked up' for Y2K.

if Hillary wins, this country will become more violent, we will be ready, but you won't. Sorry about that, maybe you can vote from the grave like other dems.

I think you will be surprised by how many anti-Trump people are well armed. I think Trump is a lunatic. But don't expect my to surrender peacefully to some militia rednecks.

I took an oath to defend the USConstitution from threats both foreign & domestic. There was no expiration date on that oath.
According to the career politician you can't think for yourself. LOL

I can't fix stupid.
The career politician has never view themselves as public servants… Fact

WinterBorn, anti-Trump folks are 99% fags who would flinch at the sound of a cheap Chinese firecracker. A .357 magnum blast would make them shit their pants.

That said, I am conceal carry licensed and have been in the market for a Glock 26 Gen4 for a while now. They always get sold out.

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

The FAL is a great rifle. I looked at it when I was shopping for a 7.62x51mm.

I went with the Springfield M1A. I have been happy with the results.

You need to get the RU 1 2,

because you definitely are.

What?
"Are You 12"...she's trolling like a 12 year old. ;)

FN FAL is good and I'd love to have a M1A, but can't justify the cost. For a 7.62x51mm I have a DPMS Oracle;

2wdzeo7.jpg

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

Don't cry to us just because that's all you can afford while keeping current with rent on your single-wide.

WinterBorn, anti-Trump folks are 99% fags who would flinch at the sound of a cheap Chinese firecracker. A .357 magnum blast would make them shit their pants.

Winterborn is total trash.....trolls my Michigan Wolverine thread with nonsensical garbage about Alabama.

The result of a Clinton Presidency, will be a thorough Globalist Elite hijacking of our Supreme Court. They'll own the court for decades. The Gun Grabbers will wage all-out war on Gun Owners.

So yeah if she wins, there will be a big panic. Guns & Ammo will become very precious commodities. Let's hope & pray Trump wins. I don't like seeing all the frantic panic stuff. It doesn't make Gun Owners look too good. They come off as looking like crazed 'Gun Nuts.' So... GO TRUMP!

That said, I have been in the market for a Glock 26 Gen4 for a while now. They always get sold out.

Bullshit. You can believe that nonsense if you want, but I know better.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

Don't cry to us just because that's all you can afford while keeping current with rent on your single-wide.

you idiot, I will be eating filet mignon while you eat cat food. you will be a slave to the government, I will not.

Winterborn is total trash.....trolls my Michigan Wolverine thread with nonsensical garbage about Alabama.

LMAO!! Are you still butt hurt by my posts?? Lol.

Look, when you post how great your team is on a sports forum, you should expect people to post their opinions.

And when you post "lookout Alabama, there's a new sheriff in town" when you beat a halfassed team, you should expect someone to correct you. I didn't troll your post. I corrected you.

ELxNgow.jpg

It's prudent to stock up for at least a few weeks for any contingency be it hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and other disasters, manmade or natural. No, in the case of Y2K, just like in the case of a hurricane, I was already stocked up. Are you one of those types that heads for the store for supplies the very same day the hurricane is supposed to hit?

Punk, are you saying you know some afro americans in da hood who own stolen firearms?

Punk? Lmao!! Junior, I know plenty of people who own guns that think Trump is a lunatic. But when the revolution starts (if any of your ilk has the balls) why don't you come to Decatur GA. To see first hand how I react to the sound of gunfire.

ELxNgow.jpg

It's prudent to stock up for at least a few weeks for any contingency be it hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and other disasters, manmade or natural. No, in the case of Y2K, just like in the case of a hurricane, I was already stocked up. Are you one of those types that heads for the store for supplies the very same day the hurricane is supposed to hit?
The federal government will protect them… LOL

If you haven't loaded up by now you're going to get gouged if hitlery wins.

If Trump wins there will be a glut and prices should go down.

Yeah, prices will definitely go up pretty quickly if Clinton wins. It'll be another panic, similar to the Sandy Hook panic. It'll probably be even worse. Hopefully, most Gun Owners learned from the Sandy Hook panic. Hopefully they're already prepared.

Punk, are you saying you know some afro americans in da hood who own stolen firearms?

Punk? Lmao!! Junior, I know plenty of people who own guns that think Trump is a lunatic. But when the revolution starts (if any of your ilk has the balls) why don't you come to Decatur GA. To see first hand how I react to the sound of gunfire.
obama-cries.png

After Obama has already confiscated your guns, I imagine you need to go buy more

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

The FAL is a great rifle. I looked at it when I was shopping for a 7.62x51mm.

I went with the Springfield M1A. I have been happy with the results.

You need to get the RU 1 2,

because you definitely are.

What?
"Are You 12"...she's trolling like a 12 year old. ;)

FN FAL is good and I'd love to have a M1A, but can't justify the cost. For a 7.62x51mm I have a DPMS Oracle;

2wdzeo7.jpg

Excellent rifle! Yeah, the Springfield was not cheap, even used. I was fortunate enough to be able to find a deal when I had extra cash.

you idiot, I will be eating filet mignon while you eat cat food. you will be a slave to the government, I will not.

Name one freedom you had before Obama that you do not have now.

I'll wait. Filet mignon, lol. Do you put that on layaway?

Forum List

Back