Guns and Ammo

You dumb gullible fucks have been driving up the prices of guns and ammo for eight years now.

Assholes.
They prove obama right when he said

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant "

You dumb gullible fucks have been driving up the prices of guns and ammo for eight years now.

Assholes.
They prove obama right when he said

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant "
You do know gun control has nothing to do with "guns", it's all about control. LOL

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
OBAMAZHILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!!!

Greatest long running marketing campaign ever. As I've been saying for a while, I bet the gun manufacturer lobby has been burning candles that Clinton gets elected.

and rightly so.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

The FAL is a great rifle. I looked at it when I was shopping for a 7.62x51mm.

I went with the Springfield M1A. I have been happy with the results.

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

You need to get the RU 1 2,

because you definitely are.

Having been burned badly in 2008, I didn't for it to happen again. I've spend the past 8 years stocking up.

You people are like the people who 'stocked up' for Y2K.

if Hillary wins, this country will become more violent, we will be ready, but you won't. Sorry about that, maybe you can vote from the grave like other dems.

I would suggest an FAL.

What?

I would suggest an FAL.

What?

ignore nycarbonhead. she is an idiot.

Having been burned badly in 2008, I didn't for it to happen again. I've spend the past 8 years stocking up.

if Hillary wins, this country will become more violent, we will be ready, but you won't. Sorry about that, maybe you can vote from the grave like other dems.

So you're guaranteeing more and more violence from the anti-Hillary crowd.

That's quite an admission.

I would suggest an FAL.

What?

Still stinging I see. crybaby.

I think you will be surprised by how many anti-Trump people are well armed. I think Trump is a lunatic. But don't expect my to surrender peacefully to some militia rednecks.

I took an oath to defend the USConstitution from threats both foreign & domestic. There was no expiration date on that oath.

I think you will be surprised by how many anti-Trump people are well armed. I think Trump is a lunatic. But don't expect my to surrender peacefully to some militia rednecks.

I took an oath to defend the USConstitution from threats both foreign & domestic. There was no expiration date on that oath.
According to the career politician you can't think for yourself. LOL

I would suggest an FAL.

What?

Still stinging I see. crybaby.

Well, do try and determine who is a trumpster and who is simply making a remark about firearms. Since they deleted the firearms forum, I talk where I can about my hobby.

According to the career politician you can't think for yourself. LOL

I can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back