Guns and ammo now tax free in West Virginia....needs to be true in all 50 states. Gun ownership is a Right, not a privilege

Gun ownership is a right? Excellent. So when are you going to campaign to have the rights of Convicted Felons who have served their sentences returned to them? Gun ownership is a right isn’t it?
Do you know why the rights of Felons were taken away from Criminals? Because idiots like you took the rights away or infringed upon the rights of others. It was supposed to be for life, but you bleeding heart asshole progs, love your criminals more than you do the average law abiding citizen. And that my nonfriend is why people like me hate your stinking guts.....

View attachment 508058

I argue that the Second Amendment is nearly absolute. And I’m a stinking Lib. You have a search bar up there. Find a post where I argued to restrict the second amendment rights.

I believe when a citizen has paid their debt to society they should not have restrictions placed upon them for life. I believe they should be welcomed back to society. They did wrong. They were found guilty. They served their sentence. They are now free of parole or probation. Give them back what they are due. Their full rights as a citizen.
What about the person he or she murdered. Does that set the debt straight with the one killed?

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

Obsessed with guns, you are truly a lunatic.

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I am a gun collector, and while i was out in the Atlantic Ocean admiring my many guns, the dingy i was in capsized and all my weapons went to the deepest part of the ocean. Now all i have are six shooter and Henry lever actions. Oh whoa is me.

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I am a gun collector, and while i was out in the Atlantic Ocean admiring my many guns, the dingy i was in capsized and all my weapons went to the deepest part of the ocean. Now all i have are six shooter and Henry lever actions. Oh whoa is me.
UNBELIEVABLE. ALL my guns suffered a similar fate.

I had every last gun and other weapon I own with me in a canoe on the Sabine River near Deweyville, Texas and Starks, Louisiana, when SUDDENLY, my canoe hit a gator eating a snake that was eating a frog trying to eat a green anole lizard. Each and every weapon I possessed was tragically thrown overboard and lost FOREVER.

I am defenseless.

Gun ownership is a right? Excellent. So when are you going to campaign to have the rights of Convicted Felons who have served their sentences returned to them? Gun ownership is a right isn’t it?
Do you know why the rights of Felons were taken away from Criminals? Because idiots like you took the rights away or infringed upon the rights of others. It was supposed to be for life, but you bleeding heart asshole progs, love your criminals more than you do the average law abiding citizen. And that my nonfriend is why people like me hate your stinking guts.....

View attachment 508058

I argue that the Second Amendment is nearly absolute. And I’m a stinking Lib. You have a search bar up there. Find a post where I argued to restrict the second amendment rights.

I believe when a citizen has paid their debt to society they should not have restrictions placed upon them for life. I believe they should be welcomed back to society. They did wrong. They were found guilty. They served their sentence. They are now free of parole or probation. Give them back what they are due. Their full rights as a citizen.
What about the person he or she murdered. Does that set the debt straight with the one killed?

Eye for an eye? Tooth for a tooth? We would all be blind and toothless.

Why should a Constitutional right be taxed, Moon Bat?

Yes gun ownership is a right. Rights may be removed through due process. One can argue that all rights should be restored after serving one's sentence but part of due process can also include losing one's rights permanently.

I hope this answered your question.
Misdemeanor Domestic Violence crimes, which include battery and stalking ought to upon an arrest take all firearms from the defendant, and upon conviction destroy the guns. Anyone who loans, gives or sells a firearm to someone knowingly should also via due process loss the right to own, possess or ever have a firearm in their control. Anyone convicted of DV, Misdemeanor or Felony should lose the right to ever posses, own or have in their custody and control a gun.
Who decides that? What misdemeanors? What felonies? All of them. There are people who sign things and do not understand what they are doing. There are people who are messed with by the powerful in fiefdoms. BLM has some justification. And some not so justified. Antifa is a total insurrectionist organization that is enabled by radical politicians.

View attachment 508058

In Saudi Arabia if you murdered someone, you got 1 trial, 1 appeal and then executed. Murder over in Saudi Arabia was not very often.

Oh and here is some sage advice. "What did Tonto say to the Lone Ranger, at the battle of Big Horn?" "What do you mean, WE, white man?"

Yes gun ownership is a right. Rights may be removed through due process. One can argue that all rights should be restored after serving one's sentence but part of due process can also include losing one's rights permanently.

Except that there is no legal due process for taking away self defense rights permanently.
The federal law was passed in 1934, but the federal government is banned from any firearm jurisdiction by the 2nd amendment.
{...
Under federal law, convicted felons lose their firearm rights, which is a decision that stemmed from a law developed in 1934. At that time, the federal government mandated that no person convicted of a felony involving violence would be able to have his or her firearm rights restores.
...}
Nor can anyone but a judge set a sentence, so an automatic loss of gun rights is a total violation of one's right to a fair trial.
Bouncing a check for $101 could in theory result in a felony conviction, so the penalty is totally arbitrary and out of proportion.
The federal government was totally in violation of the law, to pass this 1934 legislation.

Misdemeanor Domestic Violence crimes, which include battery and stalking ought to upon an arrest take all firearms from the defendant, and upon conviction destroy the guns. Anyone who loans, gives or sells a firearm to someone knowingly should also via due process loss the right to own, possess or ever have a firearm in their control. Anyone convicted of DV, Misdemeanor or Felony should lose the right to ever posses, own or have in their custody and control a gun.

So you would take the career away from someone in the military if they are convicted of a misdemeanor DV?
You would destroy guns even though they could be sold in order to pay restitution?

View attachment 508058

In Saudi Arabia if you murdered someone, you got 1 trial, 1 appeal and then executed. Murder over in Saudi Arabia was not very often.

Oh and here is some sage advice. "What did Tonto say to the Lone Ranger, at the battle of Big Horn?" "What do you mean, WE, white man?"

{...
Murder is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia. If a murderer pays a family of the victim blood money , and the family approves of the choice, the murderer will not be executed.
...}
Restitution is more important than revenge.

Let's see. The 6th amendment guarantees you legal representation. Yet the money you used to pay a lawyer is taxed, and that same money you pay to the lawyer is taxed.

So your legal right to representation is taxed twice, and at a much higher rate than sales tax.

Except that there is no legal due process for taking away self defense rights permanently.
The federal law was passed in 1934, but the federal government is banned from any firearm jurisdiction by the 2nd amendment.
{...

You forgot that Washington DC v Heller specifically upheld the federal gun laws, and specifically mentioning keeping weapons out of the hands of felons.

Let's see. The 6th amendment guarantees you legal representation. Yet the money you used to pay a lawyer is taxed, and that same money you pay to the lawyer is taxed.

So your legal right to representation is taxed twice, and at a much higher rate than sales tax.
what tax do you pay when you hirer an attorney??

{...
Under federal law, convicted felons lose their firearm rights, which is a decision that stemmed from a law developed in 1934. At that time, the federal government mandated that no person convicted of a felony involving violence would be able to have his or her firearm rights restores.
...}
Nor can anyone but a judge set a sentence, so an automatic loss of gun rights is a total violation of one's right to a fair trial.
Bouncing a check for $101 could in theory result in a felony conviction, so the penalty is totally arbitrary and out of proportion.
The federal government was totally in violation of the law, to pass this 1934 legislation.

If course there is. We take people's right to liberty forever.

The money you pay to a lawyer was taxed as income, or capitol gains, depending on where you got the money from. The money you pay to a lawyer, is taxed on the lawyers income tax.

The government taxes the money people transfer to their lawyers TWICE.

The money you pay to a lawyer was taxed as income, or capitol gains, depending on where you got the money from. The money you pay to a lawyer, is taxed on the lawyers income tax.

The government taxes the money people transfer to their lawyers TWICE.
[/QUOTE]
I've never been taxed when paying a lawyer,, could you provide some proof of your claim??

the explanation you gave just made me laugh,,

I've never been taxed when paying a lawyer,, could you provide some proof of your claim??

the explanation you gave just made me laugh,,
Did you deduct your legal frees from your income tax? If not, you paid tax on them.

Did your lawyer pay income tax. If so he paid tax on them.
we arent talking about income tax,, we are talking about a direct tax on a specific issue,,,

I have never paid taxs for a lawyers services,,

Forum List

Back