Guns and ammo now tax free in West Virginia....needs to be true in all 50 states. Gun ownership is a Right, not a privilege

Since corporations are responsible for paying individual income tax.
individuals pay individual income taxs,, thats why they are called individual income taxs,,,
Read the tax laws. If you work for a corporation, then the corporation is responsible for paying your income taxes (periodic estimation payments). If you're self employed, then you would be responsible.

The same for FICA, Medicare, and other federal taxes assessed to workers.
if the corp. is responsible for my income taxs then why do they take it out of my check???

youre not spinning youre a fucking tornado,,,

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

That's retarded.
You decry a tax change that benefits the lower and middle classes? Shame, shame, shame.

Read the tax laws. If you work for a corporation, then the corporation is responsible for paying your income taxes (periodic estimation payments). If you're self employed, then you would be responsible.

if the corp. is responsible for my income taxs then why do they take it out of my check???

Because the IRS gives them the responsibility to do both.

Because the IRS gives them the responsibility to do both.nt a
that didnt answer my question or your claim,,

you said they paid it, if so why does it come out of my check??

An employer is responsible for withholding from the employees paycheck the proper amounts of estimated income tax, FICA and medicare taxes.

They are also responsible for sending those amounts to the IRS.

Even if they fail to withhold from the employee, they still have to send those amounts to the IRS.

An employer is responsible for withholding from the employees paycheck the proper amounts of estimated income tax, FICA and medicare taxes.

They are also responsible for sending those amounts to the IRS.

Even if they fail to withhold from the employee, they still have to send those amounts to the IRS.
there ya go,, you finally got it right,,

good for you!!

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

Obsessed with guns, you are truly a lunatic.

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I see, so you are a coward and need to bring a gun to restaurants, super markets, movie theaters and when you walk outside of your bedroom.

Why do you shitheads always call people cowards.....?

Do you have fire insurance? Do you look both ways before you cross the street? Do you lock your doors at night?

You really are irrational, foolish assholes.....

Do people get robbed? Do people get raped? Do people get stabbed and shot and murdered in the U.S. in public?

And yet you think simply being prepared, with no emotion inherent in that decision is a reason to call people cowards.

Are you this fucking stupid in real life or just when you post?
I'm a man, not a chicken shit like you.

Now while no tax on them is awesome, wish it were that way in my state.

But really now, yes gun ownership is a right. But taxing sales on them isn't taking away your right to buy one or own one.

Running around talking about you can't tax a right makes all gun owners look stupid. You have the right to own a gun, you don't have the right to not pay tax on them, and taxing their purchase isn't keeping you from buying one.

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I see, so you are a coward and need to bring a gun to restaurants, super markets, movie theaters and when you walk outside of your bedroom.

Why do you shitheads always call people cowards.....?

Do you have fire insurance? Do you look both ways before you cross the street? Do you lock your doors at night?

You really are irrational, foolish assholes.....

Do people get robbed? Do people get raped? Do people get stabbed and shot and murdered in the U.S. in public?

And yet you think simply being prepared, with no emotion inherent in that decision is a reason to call people cowards.

Are you this fucking stupid in real life or just when you post?
I'm a man, not a chicken shit like you.
a man can die from a criminal with a gun just like any other moron,, or a knife and many other things,,

Now while no tax on them is awesome, wish it were that way in my state.

But really now, yes gun ownership is a right. But taxing sales on them isn't taking away your right to buy one or own one.

Running around talking about you can't tax a right makes all gun owners look stupid. You have the right to own a gun, you don't have the right to not pay tax on them, and taxing their purchase isn't keeping you from buying one.

If the sales tax is a general sales tax that applies to all products you are correct...but a gun and ammo specific tax, meant to make it more expensive to exercise the Right, then you are wrong. It would be no different if they charged an excessive tax on books or newspapers in an attempt to keep people from buying them....

Running around talking about you can't tax a right makes all gun owners look stupid.

then explain that to the Supreme Court....

Murdock v Pennsylvania...

Murdock v. Pennsylvania 319 U.S. 105 (1943)

Held:
- A municipal ordinance which, as construed and applied, requires religious colporteurs
to pay a license tax as a condition to the pursuit of their activities, is invalid under the Federal Constitution as a denial of freedom of speech, press and religion.

- A State may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution.

- The flat license tax here involved restrains in advance the Constitutional liberties of press and religion, and inevitably tends to suppress their exercise

Opinion:
It is contended, however, that the fact that the license tax can suppress or control this activity is unimportant if it does not do so. But that is to disregard the nature of this tax. It is a license tax -- a flat tax imposed on the exercise of a privilege granted by the Bill of Rights. A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution....

... The power to impose a license tax on the exercise of these freedoms is indeed as potent as the power of censorship which this Court has repeatedly struck down...

... It is a flat license tax levied and collected as a condition to the pursuit of activities whose enjoyment is guaranteed by the First Amendment. Accordingly, it restrains in advance those constitutional liberties of press and religion, and inevitably tends to suppress their exercise...
Murdock v. Pennsylvania 319 U.S. 105 (1943)

Yeah, sure, you want to be known as a hero, vigilantes are not heroes they are bullies who seek out to get attention. The attention you seek out might very well put you in prison.

Yeah, sure, you want to be known as a hero, vigilantes are not heroes they are bullies who seek out to get attention. The attention you seek out might very well put you in prison.
you need to buy a dictionary,, your comments show you to be an idiot,,

Forum List

Back