Guns and ammo now tax free in West Virginia....needs to be true in all 50 states. Gun ownership is a Right, not a privilege

Gun ownership is a right? Excellent. So when are you going to campaign to have the rights of Convicted Felons who have served their sentences returned to them? Gun ownership is a right isn’t it?

When they show they are not going to be criminals again.......

I have no problem with returning the Right to own guns to certain felons...but if we kept murderers in prison, and violent criminals in prison, it wouldn't be an issue.

Gun ownership is a right? Excellent. So when are you going to campaign to have the rights of Convicted Felons who have served their sentences returned to them? Gun ownership is a right isn’t it?
Do you know why the rights of Felons were taken away from Criminals? Because idiots like you took the rights away or infringed upon the rights of others. It was supposed to be for life, but you bleeding heart asshole progs, love your criminals more than you do the average law abiding citizen. And that my nonfriend is why people like me hate your stinking guts.....

Liberal Hunting.png

Yes gun ownership is a right. Rights may be removed through due process. One can argue that all rights should be restored after serving one's sentence but part of due process can also include losing one's rights permanently.

I hope this answered your question.

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

Be prepare for another Las Vegas false flag incident.

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

Obsessed with guns, you are truly a lunatic.

You got to love America, we tax milk and bread but not guns.

I have no problem with returning the Right to own guns to certain felons...but if we kept murderers in prison, and violent criminals in prison, it wouldn't be an issue.

Yet the Second does not say that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Unless the citizen is a crook. It says shall not me infringed.

All rights must apply to all. And if the individual has served their sentence. They must have all rights returned to them.

Do you know why the rights of Felons were taken away from Criminals? Because idiots like you took the rights away or infringed upon the rights of others. It was supposed to be for life, but you bleeding heart asshole progs, love your criminals more than you do the average law abiding citizen. And that my nonfriend is why people like me hate your stinking guts.....

View attachment 508058

I argue that the Second Amendment is nearly absolute. And I’m a stinking Lib. You have a search bar up there. Find a post where I argued to restrict the second amendment rights.

I believe when a citizen has paid their debt to society they should not have restrictions placed upon them for life. I believe they should be welcomed back to society. They did wrong. They were found guilty. They served their sentence. They are now free of parole or probation. Give them back what they are due. Their full rights as a citizen.

Yet the Second does not say that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Unless the citizen is a crook. It says shall not me infringed.

All rights must apply to all. And if the individual has served their sentence. They must have all rights returned to them.
Agreed.

And Machine Guns!

Texas does not tax milk and bread.

You dumb fuck. Maybe in your communist state they do.

I guess communist Texas restricts guns and ammo since both are taxed.

I guess communist Texas restricts guns and ammo since both are taxed.
Not for long, bitch.

Obsessed with guns, you are truly a lunatic.

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........

Yes gun ownership is a right. Rights may be removed through due process. One can argue that all rights should be restored after serving one's sentence but part of due process can also include losing one's rights permanently.

Misdemeanor Domestic Violence crimes, which include battery and stalking ought to upon an arrest take all firearms from the defendant, and upon conviction destroy the guns. Anyone who loans, gives or sells a firearm to someone knowingly should also via due process loss the right to own, possess or ever have a firearm in their control. Anyone convicted of DV, Misdemeanor or Felony should lose the right to ever posses, own or have in their custody and control a gun.

Misdemeanor Domestic Violence crimes, which include battery and stalking ought to upon an arrest take all firearms from the defendant, and upon conviction destroy the guns. Anyone who loans, gives or sells a firearm to someone knowingly should also via due process loss the right to own, possess or ever have a firearm in their control. Anyone convicted of DV, Misdemeanor or Felony should lose the right to ever posses, own or have in their custody and control a gun.
Why upon arrest? That's not due process.

Forum List

Back