Guns and ammo now tax free in West Virginia....needs to be true in all 50 states. Gun ownership is a Right, not a privilege

Did you deduct your legal frees from your income tax? If not, you paid tax on them.

Did your lawyer pay income tax. If so he paid tax on them.
we arent talking about income tax,, we are talking about a direct tax on a specific issue,,,

I have never paid taxs for a lawyers services,,
Isn't it the same for sales tax on firearms. They're taxed just like TV's or refrigerators.

Did you deduct your legal frees from your income tax? If not, you paid tax on them.

Did your lawyer pay income tax. If so he paid tax on them.
we arent talking about income tax,, we are talking about a direct tax on a specific issue,,,

I have never paid taxs for a lawyers services,,
Isn't it the same for sales tax on firearms. They're taxed just like TV's or refrigerators.
TVs and fridges arent a right,,,

but I think youre on to something,, lawyers fees should be tax deductible,,,

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

Obsessed with guns, you are truly a lunatic.

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I see, so you are a coward and need to bring a gun to restaurants, super markets, movie theaters and when you walk outside of your bedroom.

Gun ownership is a right? Excellent. So when are you going to campaign to have the rights of Convicted Felons who have served their sentences returned to them? Gun ownership is a right isn’t it?

Yes gun ownership is a right. Rights may be removed through due process. One can argue that all rights should be restored after serving one's sentence but part of due process can also include losing one's rights permanently.

I hope this answered your question.
Misdemeanor Domestic Violence crimes, which include battery and stalking ought to upon an arrest take all firearms from the defendant, and upon conviction destroy the guns. Anyone who loans, gives or sells a firearm to someone knowingly should also via due process loss the right to own, possess or ever have a firearm in their control. Anyone convicted of DV, Misdemeanor or Felony should lose the right to ever posses, own or have in their custody and control a gun.
Why upon arrest? That's not due process.
Nope, several assholes who beat their SO or wife were released on bail and either put them up, killed their pets (cats and dogs, usually) or them.

As of July 1, guns and ammo are now tax free in West Virginia....this needs to be done in all 50 states.......you cannot tax the exercise of a Right....Murdock v Pennsylvania....

I'm not obsessed with guns. In fact, they are kinda boring. I am interested in self defense, and protecting the innocent from criminals........
I see, so you are a coward and need to bring a gun to restaurants, super markets, movie theaters and when you walk outside of your bedroom.
do you know how stupid that sounds??

Why do you shitheads always call people cowards.....?

Do you have fire insurance? Do you look both ways before you cross the street? Do you lock your doors at night?

You really are irrational, foolish assholes.....

Do people get robbed? Do people get raped? Do people get stabbed and shot and murdered in the U.S. in public?

And yet you think simply being prepared, with no emotion inherent in that decision is a reason to call people cowards.

Are you this fucking stupid in real life or just when you post?

Why do you shitheads always call people cowards.....?

Do you have fire insurance? Do you look both ways before you cross the street? Do you lock your doors at night?

You really are irrational, foolish assholes.....

Do people get robbed? Do people get raped? Do people get stabbed and shot and murdered in the U.S. in public?

And yet you think simply being prepared, with no emotion inherent in that decision is a reason to call people cowards.

Are you this fucking stupid in real life or just when you post?
The only thing to fear, is fear itself.

Why should a Constitutional right be taxed, Moon Bat?

Let's see. The 6th amendment guarantees you legal representation. Yet the money you used to pay a lawyer is taxed, and that same money you pay to the lawyer is taxed.

So your legal right to representation is taxed twice, and at a much higher rate than sales tax.
what tax do you pay when you hirer an attorney??
You don't pay the tax, the attorney does.
It's income you twit.
Income is taxable. You Twit.

Let's see. The 6th amendment guarantees you legal representation. Yet the money you used to pay a lawyer is taxed, and that same money you pay to the lawyer is taxed.

So your legal right to representation is taxed twice, and at a much higher rate than sales tax.
It's income you twit.
so you dont pay a tax when you hire an attorney,, thanks for confirming my claim,,

It's income you twit.
And the income you earn to pay the lawyer is taxed
And the income the lawyer earns is taxed.

So for every dollar you pay for legal representation, the government eventually gets half of it.

so you dont pay a tax when you hire an attorney,, thanks for confirming my claim,,
Nobody said you pay the tax up front. But comes April 15th, the tax on the money you paid the lawyer the previous year comes due.
for the lawyer,,,

give it up buttercup,, we dont pay a tax hiring a lawyer,,

but i do like your idea we should be able to deduct it from our income tax,,

It's income you twit.

Every cent of tax paid by a business entity comes from the revenue generated by the sale of the good or service. Revenue that came from the consumer of the good or service. That is simple economics.

If you increase taxes on corporations then the customers of that corporation winds up in the long run paying the tax. Especially if it is an across the board tax increase.

It is dumb and immoral to raise taxes on Americans. the government is too large and bloated. We should reduce spending long before raising taxes. That is the only sane thing to do.

It's income you twit.
Ok, I'll play. Please correct me.

You hire a Lawyer, for your 2nd DUI, he charges you $5,000 to defend you.
You pay him $5,000.

Where is the TAX that you paid?

I'm very curious about the spin you will perform.
Go..................

Nobody said you pay the tax up front. But comes April 15th, the tax on the money you paid the lawyer the previous year comes due.
for the lawyer,,,
For both of you.

Before you pay the lawyer $40,000, you paid income tax on the $40,000

And then once the lawyer gets the $40,000, he pays income tax on the $40,000.

But compare that to a church, or a charity. The money you donate is tax deductible, and the money they receive is tax free.

Nothing like the 6th amendment

Last edited:

It's income you twit.

You pay him $5,000.

I'm very curious about the spin you will perform.
Go..................
thats my point,, I didnt pay him a tax,,

You pay him $5,000.

You don't get to deduct it from your income tax. Hence you pay income tax on that $5,000.

Had you donated $5,000 to the church, you can deduct it, and don't pay income tax on it.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back