Gun sales will be specifically marked by credit companies to help monitor purchases

I've seen more small gun shows than large...and more than I could count.
There's one every week end..at least one. Gun shows are a favorite way to raise money for your organization, here in Idaho. If you want to skip the BGC...take it out to the parking lot~

Idaho's only laws regarding selling guns and ammo:

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-3302A: May not sell to a minor without written consent of parent or guardian, or to anyone who is prohibited by federal law from owning firearms.

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-3308: May not transfer ammunition to anyone under the age of 16.

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-8505: It is a felony to knowingly transfer a firearm to a gang member.
Federal law also regulates private intrastate firearm transactions – it’s illegal to sell a gun to someone known to be a prohibited person, for example; but without a 4473 and background check, there’s no way for a private seller to know whether he’s selling to a prohibited person.

That’s the point, dope. No background checks.
Not every gun show is a big event at your metropolitan convention center either.
Plenty at local small venues as well.
One every second Tuesday down at the VFW. Only $100 to get a table. All private sellers.
And still all handguns and most modern Rifles have to have a BGC and that is by an FFF operating there to assist private ( Non FFL ) sellers ate even the smallest show at a moose lodge .
I've seen more small gun shows than large...and more than I could count.
There's one every week end..at least one. Gun shows are a favorite way to raise money for your organization, here in Idaho. If you want to skip the BGC...take it out to the parking lot~

Idaho's only laws regarding selling guns and ammo:

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-3302A: May not sell to a minor without written consent of parent or guardian, or to anyone who is prohibited by federal law from owning firearms.

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-3308: May not transfer ammunition to anyone under the age of 16.

Idaho Code Ann. § 18-8505: It is a felony to knowingly transfer a firearm to a gang member.
there are AT BEST 1 Gun Show every TWO MONTHS within 125 + miles of me ( Shasta County ) and if I’m willing to drive to Reno or Bay Area or Sacramento Areas ( 3hours drive + ) or if I’m willing to drive north same Distance ( Klamath Falls or Grants Pass ) then there are other shows occasionally .

And still all handguns and most modern Rifles have to have a BGC and that is by an FFF operating there to assist private ( Non FFL ) sellers ate even the smallest show at a moose lodge .
Maybe in your state. Look around.
Most states have zero regulations on private sales.

Meh, worked fine for me for years but as I can see you are a real pussy I'll explain.

I'd ask of a prospective buyer...Are you a prohibited person?, no, then fine give me you money, here's your gun, and have a nice day.....You know, how real men deal with each other without the .gov as a middle man sticking their nose in.
You have no fucking idea what that “real man” did with that gun. That’s the problem, dope.

1682480539770.png

So...I knew this was proposed..now it's real! Best break out the cash, gun nutz...Uncle be watching your cc bill!

Gun sales will be specifically earmarked in transaction histories, Visa Inc. announced on Sept. 10. It's a decision that will (hopefully) prevent these purchases from flying under the radar of investigators and help pinpoint suspicious sales surges. The change was also adopted by credit giants MasterCard and American Express.
The decision comes after a Sept. 9 announcement by the International Standards Organization, a global body that establishes standards across the financial services industry, that gun and ammunition merchandisers would be recategorized with their own commerce codes. Previously, these sales were lumped in with "general merchandise" or "miscellaneous" sales, or categorized under "sporting good stores" in a kind of recreational gray area. Now, the four-digit code for gun and ammunition sales will explicitly state the customer's transaction.
According to Guns Down America, a national gun violence prevention organization focused on legislative advocacy and reducing gun sales, many of the nation's worst mass shooting events — like those in Aurora, San Bernardino, Orlando, and Las Vegas — involved electronic payments for weapons and ammunition. Just in 2022, there have been more than 39,000 gun-related deaths and 425 mass shootings in the United States, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

"We could identify and detect where there may be gun sales that are intended for black markets, where we see patterns of gun purchases being made in multiple gun shops. We could see the patterns of behavior that would indicate to us that there is something not right here," explained Amalgamated Bank CEO Priscilla Sims Brown to CBS News during its investigation. "We have an obligation to address crime that is being facilitated through our system."
This is completely fucked. If this is what we're down to, I'm out.

Forum List

Back