Gun Sales Surge 80%

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It would probably be wise if the Democrats don't come to the suburbs trying to loot.

And a 67 year old gun shop owner sent a "peaceful protester with a gun" to visit Satan last night after he tried to break in.

"Gun sales surged in May as shops reported an uptick in interest and demand amid national protests after the Memorial Day killing of George Floyd and as the COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc and stoke fear across the country.

“Almost, you couldn’t even keep up with it. That’s how crazy it was,” said Joe Hawk, owner of Guns & Roses in New Jersey. “After Memorial Day, it spiked again. It just went crazy again.”

It would probably be wise if the Democrats don't come to the suburbs trying to loot.

And a 67 year old gun shop owner sent a "peaceful protester with a gun" to visit Satan last night after he tried to break in.

"Gun sales surged in May as shops reported an uptick in interest and demand amid national protests after the Memorial Day killing of George Floyd and as the COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc and stoke fear across the country.

“Almost, you couldn’t even keep up with it. That’s how crazy it was,” said Joe Hawk, owner of Guns & Roses in New Jersey. “After Memorial Day, it spiked again. It just went crazy again.”

People will do what they can to protect their Social Distancing. After months of bullshit, they aren't going to put up with libs spreading corona virus in the burbs

People will do what they can to protect their Social Distancing. After months of bullshit, they aren't going to put up with libs spreading corona virus in the burbs

I think it's an urban legend but some are saying venting allows the virus to escape the body.

Thier will come a day when many Americans will be sorry theyre unarmed and defenseless

Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic
Democrats killing innocent people during the riots
Seems to be a continuation of a historical left wing sub human savage nazi theme...

We're all in this toooogheatherrrrr alright retards ...we're gonna burn together

bfytwfags.png

Trump should do a news conference everyday and announce the names of the injured or killed .......

Casualties in the fight for social justice and equality comrades

When the pandemic hit I remember Pro Bass Shop was a mad house, guns and ammo being bought by the cart.

I imagine it’s totally wiped clean this week. I might stop by and check, I could use some ammo.

Thier will come a day when many Americans will be sorry theyre unarmed and defenseless

Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic
Seems to be a continuation of a historical left wing sub human savage nazi theme...

We're all in this toooogheatherrrrr alright retards ...we're gonna burn together

View attachment 344356

Trump should do a news conference everyday and announce the names of the injured or killed .......

" Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic " ???
Dude! Step back from the pipe! Pass that thing! Get some air!

I didn't know there were any guns left to sell, after that Wupocalypse thing. I know reloading powder and primers are getting scarce, good thing I stocked up.

I don't doubt the sales. Even Liberals in my neighborhood who are opposed to guns are talking of buying now. If you live in a Liberal state it's obvious the government won't even try to protect you.

I don't doubt the sales. Even Liberals in my neighborhood who are opposed to guns are talking of buying now. If you live in a Liberal state it's obvious the government won't even try to protect you.
Payment may be coming due!

View attachment 344356

" Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic " ???

Pfffft eat a bag of cocks

Then go to the coronavirus thread and get back to me

When the pandemic hit I remember Pro Bass Shop was a mad house, guns and ammo being bought by the cart.

I imagine it’s totally wiped clean this week. I might stop by and check, I could use some ammo.

Gun owners are such cowards

Their reaction to every problem.....buy more guns

View attachment 344356

Pffft eat a room full of IGNORE

While I am a strong RBKA supporter I never felt the need to own a firearm myself.

This weekend though, I think it's time to hit a gun store and see what i need to do to buy a shotgun in NYC.

View attachment 344356

Pffft eat a room full of IGNORE
Wahhh
Whats a Matta ignorant ?
Its CNN the most trusted name in news

Libtards are pussies.
We are not afraid to go out in public without a weapon
You idiots just ban together and destroy things everytime you're feelings are hurt. Idiots.

Wow!

This current insurrection is really more serious than the others throughout the years.

The lady who runs BLM here in Los Angeles proudly admitted that she purposely scheduled the marches in upscale neighborhoods of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity in order to give them a taste of the discomfort that her people suffer every day.

So far this insurrection has succeeded in achieving at least two things:

a. If the elections are not too fraudulent, President Trump may possibly be reelected. (Under a President Biden and VP Harris/Abrams, maybe BLM leaders would be invited to advise the White House, as was the Rev. Al Sharpton during the previous administration.)

b. It has scared more people into buying firearms in case their neighborhoods are invaded.

Seriously, after the pandemic and now watching the riots every night on the news I can only laugh at your posts. This is not a good week to be a Liberal given that's who is causing all the death and destruction. Meanwhile Joe Biden is meeting with black leaders telling them all is OK because he'll train cops to just shoot them in the leg. You couldn't make this shit up. LOL

Forum List

Back