Gun Sales Surge 80%

When the pandemic hit I remember Pro Bass Shop was a mad house, guns and ammo being bought by the cart.

I imagine it’s totally wiped clean this week. I might stop by and check, I could use some ammo.

Gun owners are such cowards

Their reaction to every problem.....buy more guns
As opposed to you BLM/Antifa queers, your reaction to every problem is to attack police, loot stores, and burn down businesses and homes.

It would probably be wise if the Democrats don't come to the suburbs trying to loot.

And a 67 year old gun shop owner sent a "peaceful protester with a gun" to visit Satan last night after he tried to break in.

"Gun sales surged in May as shops reported an uptick in interest and demand amid national protests after the Memorial Day killing of George Floyd and as the COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc and stoke fear across the country.

“Almost, you couldn’t even keep up with it. That’s how crazy it was,” said Joe Hawk, owner of Guns & Roses in New Jersey. “After Memorial Day, it spiked again. It just went crazy again.”

This article says it all...

When the pandemic hit I remember Pro Bass Shop was a mad house, guns and ammo being bought by the cart.

I imagine it’s totally wiped clean this week. I might stop by and check, I could use some ammo.

Yeah....it's so brave to sit back and watch a bunch of thugs rape your wife and burn down your house.

Libtards are pussies.
We are not afraid to go out in public without a weapon

Neither am I.
In fact I never carry in my neighborhood or surrounding area because it's all white people.

Thier will come a day when many Americans will be sorry theyre unarmed and defenseless

Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic
Democrats killing innocent people during the riots
Seems to be a continuation of a historical left wing sub human savage nazi theme...

We're all in this toooogheatherrrrr alright retards ...we're gonna burn together

View attachment 344356

Trump should do a news conference everyday and announce the names of the injured or killed .......

Casualties in the fight for social justice and equality comrades
" Democrats killing elderly with ventialtors and pox covered blankets during scamdemic " ???
Dude! Step back from the pipe! Pass that thing! Get some air!

Pfffft eat a bag of cocks

Then go to the coronavirus thread and get back to me
Pffft eat a room full of IGNORE
Wahhh
Whats a Matta ignorant ?
Its CNN the most trusted name in news

The most Busted Name in News.

Forum List

Back