Gun ownership probable cause to for search and seizure?

you want to know what the problem is? Gun grabbers are the problem. Restrictive, infringing laws that don't address the issues are the problem. in general, focusing on an agenda and not the real issues are the problem.

Gun owners are not the problem, guns are not the problem. America does not have a gun problem. we have a cultural problem. and that problem is relatively isolated

Gun grabbers is a false flag lie created by the NRA gun lobby marketing division of the gun industry.

No one want to grab the gun of law abiding citizens.

Just the criminals, wife beaters, dishonorable discharges and the mentally ill.

There is an interesting mentality behind the gun culture -- like Schroeder and his blanket.

With Blanket:

security-blanket-schroeder.gif

Without Blanket:

Schroeder_screams_(3).jpg

The fear the real far-right gun nutters live with must be very intense to create that level of paranoia.

False analogy.

Straw man.

We have a President with term limits, a system of checks and balances.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.
Bull shit. The only way that would be a false analogy is if the picture was fake. The picture is real.

We have a second amendment to guard against what is happening in the picture. You hate the second amendment.

You can fuck off.

You just proved my point.

We have a second amendment guard against that, therefore your pictorial analogy is FALSE, FALSE, FALSE.

You should apologize to me and thread for waisting our time.

you want to know what the problem is? Gun grabbers are the problem. Restrictive, infringing laws that don't address the issues are the problem. in general, focusing on an agenda and not the real issues are the problem.

Gun owners are not the problem, guns are not the problem. America does not have a gun problem. we have a cultural problem. and that problem is relatively isolated

Gun grabbers is a false flag lie created by the NRA gun lobby marketing division of the gun industry.

There is an interesting mentality behind the gun culture -- like Schroeder and his blanket.

With Blanket:

Without Blanket:

The fear the real far-right gun nutters live with must be very intense to create that level of paranoia.

please take a look at the NY safe act.

False analogy.

Straw man.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.
Bull shit. The only way that would be a false analogy is if the picture was fake. The picture is real.

We have a second amendment to guard against what is happening in the picture. You hate the second amendment.

You can fuck off.

You just proved my point.

We have a second amendment guard against that, therefore your pictorial analogy is FALSE, FALSE, FALSE.

You should apologize to me and thread for waisting our time.
Bull shit again.

You hate the second amendment. You want all Americans disarmed.

Now you can apologize for being such a commie, fucking constitution hating, lying twit.

Last edited:
Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

And then take away all your guns.

I'm serious.

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.

seiously dude, i struggle to see how you are still walking the streets freely.

Another non-response to my proposal.

Try, without putting words in my mouth, without straw manning, with out all the B.S., try to make a case against paying closer attention to the mentally ill.

With Blanket:

Without Blanket:

Great. You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone?

Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

I'm serious.

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.

seiously dude, i struggle to see how you are still walking the streets freely.

Try, without putting words in my mouth, without straw manning, with out all the B.S., try to make a case against paying closer attention to the mentally ill.

You mean like......?

Disconnected from reality much?
New York City confiscating rifles and shotguns | The Daily Caller

Every one of those guns was legally purchased and owned.
Ready for the Haldol yet?

With Blanket:

Without Blanket:

Just follow the laws and gun regs and we'll not have a problem.

But if you start acting paranoid, showing signs of mental illness (like Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones), I'd like to be able to petition the court to have you evaluated, for your protection and mine.

Should the court doctor find that you are a potential danger, buh-bye guns.

Everyone of those gun owners had broke federal and/or state gun laws, therefore they can no longer legally OWN a gun. The gun were illegal POSSESSION and should be confiscated and immediately destroyed.

But if you start acting paranoid, showing signs of mental illness (like Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones), I'd like to be able to petition the court to have you evaluated, for your protection and mine.

Wow look at that signature line. Someone who can't tell the difference between people who behead non believers and people who want to enforce the Constitution. Yeah, no problem with reality there.
Nurse, bring the Haldol! Stat!

You mean like ........QUOTE]

No.

That's not what I mean.
Why not?

You did say "pay closer attention to the mentally ill."

Homos are mentally ill, so therefore they shouldn't be able to own a firearm.

Everyone of those gun owners had broke federal and/or state gun laws, therefore they can no longer legally OWN a gun. The gun were illegal POSSESSION and should be confiscated and immediately destroyed.
Nope, there was no violation of federal or state law when they bought them. The law changed and they became retroactively illegal.
See the problem?

With Blanket:

Without Blanket:

I'm following laws and gun regs as we speak, so we're good there.
I'm not paranoid and don't show signs of mental illness, so we're good there.
Evaluation by a mental health professional, on the other hand, is too subjective, unless we agree the evaluation can be performed by a mental health professional of my choosing.

The left had best prepare themselves. The rightwing nuts are very close to exploding. I suggest the libs arm themselves to the hilt. It is coming. Another black or female president will send them over the edge. They see themselves as the only patriots. Gynecologists were the first frontliners to die in the rightwing nut war on all things not white and southern. Prepare to defend yourself against nuts like the retired Fla cop and those on this page. It ain't no joke.

I'm serious.

False analogy.

Straw man.

Bullshit.

There are NO checks and balances.

The scumbags who claim to be "justices" of the Supreme Court, while claiming that we have AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS allowed all present federal regulations to remain in place.

While it is true that the president has term limits , the GOVERMENT SUPREMACY PHILOSOPHY has been ongoing since the late 1800's and it has no term limits.

Last edited:

You mean like .....?QUOTE]

No.

That's not what I mean.

you do realize you were reponding to yourself and the post you were trashing here was your own.

Forum List

Back