Octomom facing five years for welfare fraud

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman faces 5-year sentence in welfare fraud case - latimes.com

"Octomom" Nadya Suleman -- who prosecutors say illegally received $16,481 in welfare payments -- could face more than five years behind bars if convicted of fraud charges announced Monday.

Suleman failed to disclose nearly $30,000 in income from personal appearances and video royalties, according to a criminal complained filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

I am doubting they will be able to keep the kids together.

Is it worth the the $16K to throw this lady in jail?

They should go after the real swindlers. The gubmit loses billions each year and a hell of a lot bigger fish are involved.

I wonder if the Libs feel that she should have more kids so she can get more government aid
because that would be great for the economy because she will pump more money into it.

'Octomom' Nadya Suleman faces 5-year sentence in welfare fraud case - latimes.com

"Octomom" Nadya Suleman -- who prosecutors say illegally received $16,481 in welfare payments -- could face more than five years behind bars if convicted of fraud charges announced Monday.

Suleman failed to disclose nearly $30,000 in income from personal appearances and video royalties, according to a criminal complained filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

She's got 14 kids and they're considering putting her in prison? She's a psycho but it isn't logical to pursue this. They'll also have to place all of those kids somewhere.

• Banned

She's got 14 kids and they're considering putting her in prison? She's a psycho but it isn't logical to pursue this. They'll also have to place all of those kids somewhere.

Restitution does seem more logical.

Forum List

Back