Gun ownership probable cause to for search and seizure?

Nothing was seized.

FAIL you.

What are you talking about? The man, his family, and his car were seized. Any time a cop detains you under authority of their job, and you are not free to leave immediately, you are seized by the state, for the purposes of the fourth amendment.

Not sure how to respond to how stupid and ridiculous that statement is….

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

This story proves why our Government should have a fully and accurate accounting of handguns and assault weapons. Every hand gun and assault weapon should come with a pink slip.

Cops are heros.

They need to know who might been in the car they are pulling over and should have all the info.

Stop being babies gun owners.

Stop crying.

Stop bitching. Man up, gun owners and take responsibility for yourselves.

You have got to be ,along with that Dean asshole the dumbest knot head on the site.

You have no idea what freedom means and how to keep it. people with your mentality are a threat to all of us.

“I know the laws and I know the rules,” Filippidis says. There are, after all, ways gun owners can travel legally with firearms through hostile states. “But I just think it’s a better idea to leave it home.”

Ten minutes later he’s back, and he wants John out of the Expedition. Retreating to the space between the SUV and the unmarked car, the officer orders John to hook his thumbs behind his back and spread his feet. “You own a gun,” the officer says. “Where is it?”

Face red, eyes shining, John pounds his knees. “And he wants to put me in jail. He wants to put me in jail. For no reason. He wants to take my wife and children away and put me in jail. In America, how does such a thing happen? ... And after all that, he didn’t even write me a ticket.”

I'm starting to think liberals are really setting themselves up badly. Gun ownership is going to be the next civil rights movement.

Jackson: Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland

Sound like another George Zimmerman. Sadly LE does the best they can in terms of background investigations and training, yet now and then someone is given a badge and gun they are not capable of using responsibly. Power does tend to corrupt; my guess is the matter is now in the hands of IA and the officer is no longer on patrol.

“I know the laws and I know the rules,” Filippidis says. There are, after all, ways gun owners can travel legally with firearms through hostile states. “But I just think it’s a better idea to leave it home.”

Face red, eyes shining, John pounds his knees. “And he wants to put me in jail. He wants to put me in jail. For no reason. He wants to take my wife and children away and put me in jail. In America, how does such a thing happen? ... And after all that, he didn’t even write me a ticket.”

I'm starting to think liberals are really setting themselves up badly. Gun ownership is going to be the next civil rights movement.

Jackson: Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland

Sound like another George Zimmerman. Sadly LE does the best they can in terms of background investigations and training, yet now and then someone is given a badge and gun they are not capable of using responsibly. Power does tend to corrupt; my guess is the matter is now in the hands of IA and the officer is no longer on patrol.

What sounds like another George Zimmerman??

Bitching and whining on the internet isn't "standing up" to anyone or anything.

Please.

You'd be amazed what social media can do when people who love their constitutional rights lock into something. I'm 6-8, and have long hair. If a cops pulls me over for no reason he bettered damn well have a reason for doing so. I'm not going to puss out like you and post the kind of yellow striped garbage you just did.

:lol:

Are you one of those people who think they post here to fight the good fight?

No, I talk the talk and walk the walk you filthy commie. Back to your bong.

Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

And then take away all your guns.

I'm serious.

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.

Last edited:
the dingle berries never cease to amaze.

The low life motherfucker approves of stormtrooper using the fact that mr. Filippidis, is licensed to carry a concealed firearm as probable cause to harrass him and his family.

that's not what happened.

He asked the wife if the gun was in the car, and she said that it might be in the glove box or the center console.

That's why the car was searched - because the husband and the wife's stories didn't match.

it doesn't fucking matter whether the gun is the glove compartment, taped to his forehead, or dangling from the car mirror.

He has a right to life and to defend the same.

:mad:

Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

I'm serious.

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.
Your posts are prima facie evidence you are clinically insane.

I'm serious.

seiously dude, i struggle to see how you are still walking the streets freely.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
you want to know what the problem is? Gun grabbers are the problem. Restrictive, infringing laws that don't address the issues are the problem. in general, focusing on an agenda and not the real issues are the problem.

Gun owners are not the problem, guns are not the problem. America does not have a gun problem. we have a cultural problem. and that problem is relatively isolated

3-160114111433.jpeg

I'm serious.

I'm serious.

Please elaborate.

Please show where I am detached from reality.

Do not put words in my mouth.

Do not create a straw man.

Make an honest case for NOT paying more attention to the mentally ill.

In my scenario, no guns are removed until the the person gets their day in court, due process.

Please, tell me what your problem is with society paying more attention to mental illness and explain yourself.

I'm serious.

False analogy.

Straw man.

We have a President with term limits, a system of checks and balances.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.

I'm serious.

Please elaborate.

In my scenario, no guns are removed until the the person gets their day in court, due process.

Please, tell me what your problem is with society paying more attention to mental illness and explain yourself.
Honest cases have already been made, you ignore them.

You should see a psychiatrist. You appear to be suffering from a complete brain washing.

I'm serious.

Please elaborate.

as long as when we identify that someone is mentally unstable enough not to own a gun, they are also considered unstable enough not to vote.

I'm serious.

Please elaborate.

Wanting police to taser law abiding citizens until they crap their pants is evidence of mental illness. There are many many other examples.

I'm serious.

False analogy.

Straw man.

We have a President with term limits, a system of checks and balances.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.
Bull shit. The only way that would be a false analogy is if the picture was fake. The picture is real.

We have a second amendment to guard against what is happening in the picture. You hate the second amendment.

You can fuck off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back