Gun ownership probable cause to for search and seizure?

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns.

By that reasoning, Al Gore shouldn't own a power plant on his property. And yet...

We have a President with term limits, a system of checks and balances.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.

We also have a constitution that demands that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. But hey, that's just details, right?

What are you talking about? The man, his family, and his car were seized. Any time a cop detains you under authority of their job, and you are not free to leave immediately, you are seized by the state, for the purposes of the fourth amendment.

Exact;y- I would ask the officer "Am I free to go'? If not, I am being detained.

Geaux

Police need to be trained to taze people who start vomiting that Sovereign Citizen rap.

Taze first, ask questions later.

"Am I being detained" -- No, you're being hit with 10,000 volts of electricity… and now you're shitting in your pants.

If police would just start tazing wise ass morons, then these folks would to shut up and cooperate.

Police are heros.

That is not being wise ass. it is my right. You don't like it?

Most unfortunate

-Geaux

Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

And then take away all your guns.

I'm serious.

Look at Wayne LaPierre and Alex Jones -- both are clinically paranoid and suffering a detachment from reality.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.

LMAO- Saddle up there Sparky and start at my house.

I'll have coffee waiting. :lol:

-Geaux

Depending on how many guns you own, what type, and what is your reasoning (I'm talking to you preppers), there exists probable cause to have you adjudicated as mentally ill.

And then take away all your guns.

I'm serious.

They should not own guns. When you go on TV and say insane stuff, there should be a mechanism in place in which we can have you evaluated by professionals and if you refuse, we take away your guns.

Why can't citizens in their state petition the court for a full psych evaluation?

Think of all the violence that could be avoided if we could more aggressively go after mentally ill and paranoid folks.

False analogy.

Straw man.

We have a President with term limits, a system of checks and balances.

If you do not believe in that system, then you are anti-American and need to get the flood out.

Look in the mirror often?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back