Gun Grabber, we will take your AR-15s, but my private security will keep theirs...deblasio.

Likewise, we have laws that reflect changes in society such as requiring permits to carry concealed. That does not, however, excuse those who faint at the sight of a gun and want to prevent people from owning big, powerful looking black guns.

Well, given some of those big guns are used in Walmarts, nightclubs, movie theaters and preschools to gun down lots and lots of people, we probably should be worried.

Likewise, we have laws that reflect changes in society such as requiring permits to carry concealed. That does not, however, excuse those who faint at the sight of a gun and want to prevent people from owning big, powerful looking black guns.

Well, given some of those big guns are used in Walmarts, nightclubs, movie theaters and preschools to gun down lots and lots of people, we probably should be worried.
Lol
Buy more guns and ammo...

The French police tell you you are wrong....

France had 79 gun homicides in 2014. They are doing just fine.

And it isn't because of their gun control laws....as my links show....their criminals have fully automatic miltary weapons.....they just don't use them to kill each other that often....you dipstick.....

Total of 12 in 2018.....11 in 2017

93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018....

How many people were killed by pet dogs?

272...... should be euthanize all the dogs in the country....you know, if it saves one life?

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

And it isn't because of their gun control laws....as my links show....their criminals have fully automatic miltary weapons.....they just don't use them to kill each other that often....you dipstick.....

Because they know if they did, they'd feel the full wrath of law enforcement.

I don't worry about "criminals" with guns. I worry about the disaffected kid who gets an assault rifle and shoots up his school. I worry about the deranged loser who thinks he's The Joker and shoots up a movie theater. I worry about the guy who just got fired shooting up my workplace because he had easy access to a gun.

Those are the things I worry about... the things that might happen when I'm living my everyday life.

69663453_528797390996182_1206860422624313344_n.jpg

Obviously, you only fear them because they're black. How racist of you.

I don't worry about "criminals" with guns. I worry about the disaffected kid who gets an assault rifle and shoots up his school. I worry about the deranged loser who thinks he's The Joker and shoots up a movie theater. I worry about the guy who just got fired shooting up my workplace because he had easy access to a gun.

Those are the things I worry about... the things that might happen when I'm living my everyday life.

Interesting. You worry more about the things that are far less likely to happen to you than you worry about the things that are far more likely to happen to you. That strikes me as odd.

And some of those big guns are used to save lives....like the 26 lives saved at the church shooting.....and the stores that weren't burned to the ground in the Rodney King riots when the Korean store owners stood there with their AKs and AR-15 to protect their businesses.......

Moron....the "disaffected Kid" was on of 12 mass public shootings in 2018 in a country of over 320 million people....... he killed 18 and could have used pistols or a shotgun to kill the same number....or a rental truck to kill 86 and injure 435 like the muslim terrorist in France......

Meanwhile, the actual criminals murdered, mostly each other, at the rate of 10,982......

School shootings are not a problem......dogs kill more people every single year than school shooters do......so we should kill all dogs...right? If it saves one life...right?

Interesting. You worry more about the things that are far less likely to happen to you than you worry about the things that are far more likely to happen to you. That strikes me as odd.

It is called a "phobia." And he has it bad.....

Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.
---------------------------------------- same as 'england' where all taxpayers are disarmed but the 'queen' and the retired 'tony blair' and the 'queens' family and other elites and SPECIAL People all have taxpayer paid Armed Guards . Probably the same in 'new zealand' , morocco , wales , mexico , south America and throughout the rest of the world eh ?? --------------------------- and as further comment . This kinda thinking by the Elites like 'deblasio' is WHY I really dislike elevating any Gov EMPLOYEE groups in the USA into SPECIAL People .

Last edited:
Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

Wow... you mean that we are only allowing military weapons for a WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

What a crazy idea.

Clearly, we need to give military grade weapons to unstable, racist nuts, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended, because nobody gives better advise than a slave-owner who shit in a chamber pot.
Law enforcement is not militia you unbelievable fool

The founding fathers did not intend any such thing as the second amendment clearly indicates.

Also prove they were rapists

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.
Democrats sure do love their royalty.

By military grade weapons, do you mean Pump Action Shotguns? Bolt Action Rifles? Those are actual, current, military weapons used in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan...the AR-15 rifle is not a military rifle, and has never been used in combat...it is a civilian and police rifle, while the deer hunting rifle is a military weapon, as is the pump action shotgun...you doofus.

I know you are in your bizarre world where the AR15 and the M16 aren't really the same weapon... whatever, dude.
THERE EXACTLY THE SAME THERE BOTH SCARY AND BLACK AN AN AN THEY BOTH USE MAGACLIPAZINES AND FIRE A THOUSAND BULLTES PER SERCOND HA HA CHECKMAET GUN NUTS

He's only exposed to violence because he's a tyrant

Forum List

Back