Gun Grabber, we will take your AR-15s, but my private security will keep theirs...deblasio.

Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.
The Democrats know how to corrupt corruption! Who'da thunk it!

Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.
Are you defending unarmed innocent black children being shot? Because it sure looks that way.

Are you defending unarmed innocent black children being shot? Because it sure looks that way.

What the f**k are you talking about?

What the f**k are you talking about?
yea, were the hell did he get that?....but it is dean...

o yes--you just said FIRE is just as good as an AR--so use that
you just said fire is easy to kill with

Rifle in Gilroy.... 3 killed.

Fire in Kyoto, Japan arson attack... 33 killed....

Fire in Mexico Arson attack....24 killed.

Rental truck in Nice, France...86 killed, 435 injured.

You are such a dumb ass doofus....
so--why don't you use fire or a truck for self defense??
fire and trucks are not even on the list
....you are just like the blacks--concentrating on unimportant crap and the critical items = stupid/OBSESSED/etc
1*nK5bHsXot7OXwK9AfQ1ldw.png
It gets a bit tricky to whip a box truck out of my waistband, when the need to defend myself, my family, or my property arises...

Wow... you mean that we are only allowing military weapons for a WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

What a crazy idea.

Clearly, we need to give military grade weapons to unstable, racist nuts, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended, because nobody gives better advise than a slave-owner who shit in a chamber pot.

Funny how they also gave YOU the right to speak freely...

You are correct we should deny you that right seeing they crapped in a chamber pot...

( Watch Joe scream that is one right those slave owners got right along with allowing him to vote... )

Wow... you mean that we are only allowing military weapons for a WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

What a crazy idea.

Clearly, we need to give military grade weapons to unstable, racist nuts, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended, because nobody gives better advise than a slave-owner who shit in a chamber pot.
Racists nuts with guns arent the ones doing the killings. I find it very strange you would suggest such a thing.

I actually think we have too much gun control as it is.....I have no idea why true 2nd-A folks don't push harder to stop the government from stopping citizens from having all of the arms in America's arsenal...

Why can't I own a rocket launcher if I can afford to buy one?? The constitution said we have the right to arms, that means all weapons.....MAGA

The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.

Wrong!

Citizens are just as exposed to crime as the bueracrats.

Of course DeBlasio thinks he is special. You know how these Commies think. All animals are created equal but some animals are more equal. Typical Left mindset.

What a crazy idea.

Racists nuts with guns arent the ones doing the killings. I find it very strange you would suggest such a thing.
Blacks are racists nuts tho...so yes, they are the ones doing the killings.....look at Chicago....

o yes--you just said FIRE is just as good as an AR--so use that
you just said fire is easy to kill with

so--why don't you use fire or a truck for self defense??
fire and trucks are not even on the list
....you are just like the blacks--concentrating on unimportant crap and the critical items = stupid/OBSESSED/etc
1*nK5bHsXot7OXwK9AfQ1ldw.png
It gets a bit tricky to whip a box truck out of my waistband, when the need to defend myself, my family, or my property arises...
exactly --thank you
same with a POOL or fire

What a crazy idea.

Those slave rapists clearly had no idea what they were doing. We certainly need to regulate who can post what on social media because unstable people commit suicide after seeing the hateful bilge some people regurgitate (and you know who you are).

Tell you what, send me your message written by a quill pen on a piece of parchment and sent via a rider on horseback and we can talk about original intentions.

Many democrats are clueless about guns, and the importance of protecting the second amendment.

While many use guns for hunting and protection, shooting is also a relaxing hobby for others. Here’s an example of that....

The french incident was years ago. The thing about these other attacks is that they ARE rare.

We have hundreds of mass shootings every year. I mean, you should know this, you have to pop up after each one and spread the bullshit pretty thick.

"Hey, you know pools are more dangerous than guns!!!"

Yes.....the AR-15 is not the same weapon as the M16...

The only difference is that the AR-15 can't go full auto... unless you modify it which anyone who has an MOS of 76Y could probably do.

(Oh, my MOS in the army? You guessed it, 76Y)

Those slave rapists clearly had no idea what they were doing. We certainly need to regulate who can post what on social media because unstable people commit suicide after seeing the hateful bilge some people regurgitate (and you know who you are).

The British have as much freedom of the press and speech as we do. Maybe more. There are some difference, like if you publish fake news, you'll be held accountable.

So the great horror... the Founding Slave Rapists saved us from being... gasp. CANADIANS!!!!

Tell you what, send me your message written by a quill pen on a piece of parchment and sent via a rider on horseback and we can talk about original intentions.

Quite the contrary. We have a lot of laws that reflected the increase in technology. For instance, we have an FCC which regulates who can use what frequencies and what can be broadcast.

The french incident was years ago. The thing about these other attacks is that they ARE rare.

We have hundreds of mass shootings every year. I mean, you should know this, you have to pop up after each one and spread the bullshit pretty thick.

"Hey, you know pools are more dangerous than guns!!!"

Yes.....the AR-15 is not the same weapon as the M16...

The only difference is that the AR-15 can't go full auto... unless you modify it which anyone who has an MOS of 76Y could probably do.

(Oh, my MOS in the army? You guessed it, 76Y)

The French police tell you you are wrong....

Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

Military-grade guns are banned in France, and even people who want to own a handgun or hunting rifle have to go through strict checks on their background and mental health.

But in recent years a black market has proliferated. The number of illegal weapons has risen at a rapid rate – double-digit percentages – for several years, according to the National Observatory for Delinquency, a body created in 2003.

“In Marseille and the surrounding area almost all the score settling is carried out using weapons used in wars,” a police spokesman told Reuters after the Toulouse attacks, adding that Kalashnikovs were the weapon of choice: “If you don’t have a ‘Kalash’ you’re a bit of a loser.”

ris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

The arsenal of weapons deployed by the eight attackers who terrorised Paris on Friday night underlined France’s gun control problems and raised the spectre of further attacks.

The country has extremely strict weapons laws, but Europe’s open borders and growing trade in illegal weapons means assault rifles are relatively easy to come by on the black market.

-----

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns. The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis. Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.

-----------------
This is How AK-47s Get to Paris

France outlaws most gun ownership and it’s almost impossible to legally acquire a high-powered rifle such as an AK-47, so where did the weapons in the Nov. 13 terror attack—not to mention the bloody January assault by Islamic terrorists on the Paris office ofCharlie Hebdo magazine and the 2012 shootings by a militant in Toulouse—come from?

Guns soon became a major export commodity in the Balkans. Western Europe is the target market. “Many firearms trafficked in Europe come from the western Balkans after being held illegally after recent conflicts in the area,” Europol reported. In just one case from 2014, Slovakian cops intercepted a truck trying to enter the country with “a large number of grenades and firearms,”according to Europol. “The vehicle was travelling from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Sweden.”

And it’s not like the stream of weapons will end when dealers in the Balkans run out of war-vintage leftovers. “One of the reasons we see a lot of Kalashnikovs and AK-47s on the black market is because Russia has just upgraded the Kalashnikov,” Kathie Lynn Austin, an expert on arms trafficking with the Conflict Awareness Project, told Al Jazeera, “and that has created massive stockpiles of the older models.”

This is an excellent example of a woman protecting herself, and the law doing the right thing....

The British have as much freedom of the press and speech as we do. Maybe more. There are some difference, like if you publish fake news, you'll be held accountable.

So the great horror... the Founding Slave Rapists saved us from being... gasp. CANADIANS!!!!

Quite the contrary. We have a lot of laws that reflected the increase in technology. For instance, we have an FCC which regulates who can use what frequencies and what can be broadcast.

Likewise, we have laws that reflect changes in society such as requiring permits to carry concealed. That does not, however, excuse those who faint at the sight of a gun and want to prevent people from owning big, powerful looking black guns.

Forum List

Back