Gun crime dropped in Ohio cities after Constitutional Carry was passed.....

Did Constitutional Carry in Ohio cause gun crime to drop?......could be. What we do know for certain....gun crime did not go up after Constitutional Carry was passed in Ohio...

Here in Toledo, Ohio we also expanded the shotspotter system in high crime areas. So, from the limited data available, I think it's a bit hasty to come to the conclusion that the gun crime drop should be entirely attributed to our Constitutional Carry victory just yet.

Did Constitutional Carry in Ohio cause gun crime to drop?......could be. What we do know for certain....gun crime did not go up after Constitutional Carry was passed in Ohio...

LOL So did the gun crimes in NYC. How do you explain that?

Overall crime driven down across New York City in June as shootings, murders, robberies, burglaries, and hate crimes continue to fall

LOL So did the gun crimes in NYC. How do you explain that?

Overall crime driven down across New York City in June as shootings, murders, robberies, burglaries, and hate crimes continue to fall

You didnt explain why Constitutional Carry didnt raise the crime rate in Ohio...

In New York?

There has been so much killing there they have run out of gang bangers to shoot

Here in Toledo, Ohio we also expanded the shotspotter system in high crime areas. So, from the limited data available, I think it's a bit hasty to come to the conclusion that the gun crime drop should be entirely attributed to our Constitutional Carry victory just yet.

I didnt do that.....I asked the question how anti-gun extremists explain why it didnt increase....as they always predict

You didnt explain why Constitutional Carry didnt raise the crime rate in Ohio...

In New York?

There has been so much killing there they have run out of gang bangers to shoot
Don’t know anything about Ohio. But as per your theory, CC is the reason for low crimes in Ohio cities.

Ok but then why is NY so low in gun violence? I am from NY and so know it well. It certainly does not have CC and has very strict gun laws.

In other words, you are full of shit and your theory is rubbish.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Don’t know anything about Ohio. But as per your theory, CC is the reason for low crimes in Ohio cities.

Ok but then why is NY so low in gun violence? I am from NY and so know it well. It certainly does not have CC and has very strict gun laws.

Yoh need to read what is actually posted…..

From my first post….

Did Constitutional Carry in Ohio cause gun crime to drop?......could be. What we do know for certain..

Of the two of us….you are the idiot since morons like you tell us Of the two of us, you are the one full of shit….that more guns = more gun crime……and that has never been the case…

You are the one full of shit…..

Again….why didn’t crime go up in Ohio after Constitutional carry was passed in Ohio?

You asshats keep telling us that allowing people who don’t commit crimes with their legal guns to own and carry their guns will increase the gun crime rate…..and that doesn’t happen…..,,

Meanwhile…..as idiots like you and the democrats have undermined the efforts of police to control crime…and democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent gun offenders over and over again..…and violent crime increases….you blame people who don’t use their legal guns for crime or murder…

you are the idiot.

2021…record gun violence in New York….

You are the one full of shit…..

Again….why didn’t crime go up in Ohio after Constitutional carry was passed in Ohio?

You asshats keep telling us that allowing people who don’t commit crimes with their legal guns to own and carry their guns will increase the gun crime rate…..and that doesn’t happen…..,,

Meanwhile…..as idiots like you and the democrats have undermined the efforts of police to control crime…and democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent gun offenders over and over again..…and violent crime increases….you blame people who don’t use their legal guns for crime or murder…

you are the idiot.

Hmmmmm..2022, crime in New York…..

New York City saw a 22% jump in crime between 2021 and 2022, but its overall crime index declined for the second straight month in December, NYPD data released Thursday shows.

There was a drop in murder, but again….you can eventually murder so many people you run out of gang bangers to murder…..

And again…….why didn’t concealed carry in Ohio increase the gun murder rate?

Who knew? Actually arresting violent criminals…….instead of bothering legal gun owners…..lowers the crime rate…..something we keep telling you thick clods over and over again..….

She credited the decrease in the homicide rates to a surge of arrests. In March alone, she said, officers made more than 4,000 felony arrests, more than double the number of those made at the same time last year.

You see, dumb shit, if you target the criminals who actually do the shooting, you lower the gun crime rate…..when you target people who do not use their guns for crime and murder…..you don’t lower the crime rate…..

And yet…..

Shootings are twice as high as in the years preceding the pandemic, and the burden falls primarily on Black and Latino neighborhoods. More than 1,800 shootings were reported annually in the past two years after dropping under 900 in 2018. Attacks against Asian New Yorkers have spiked, with over 130 hate-crime complaints filed to the police last year, after just one reported in 2019.

The subway system has also grown more hazardous, with assaults and other major felonies significantly up through the pandemic, when adjusted for a weekday ridership below 60 percent of former levels. And not all types of frightening events like aggressive encounters on the street or harassment on a train are simple to track.

Much to the chagrin on the anti-gun loons.

So much for blood in the streets:
“Removing these responsible and reasonable precautions compromises the safety and security of our communities and law enforcement," Russo said. "SB 215 completely betrays Ohioans who have called time after time for commonsense gun safety legislation, not extreme bills that endanger the lives of our children and families. Republicans have made it crystal clear that they value the approval of the gun lobby more than the lives of Ohioans and the police officers who protect our communities every day.”

Yoh need to read what is actually posted…..

From my first post….

Did Constitutional Carry in Ohio cause gun crime to drop?......could be. What we do know for certain..

Of the two of us….you are the idiot since morons like you tell us Of the two of us, you are the one full of shit….that more guns = more gun crime……and that has never been the case…
Sure. But you also said this..." ...gun crime did not go up after Constitutional Carry was passed in Ohio..." implying that CC did contribute to lower gun crimes.

What's the matter, selective memory? Tsk. Tsk.

Well, now you know. It did not. Because NYC also had a lowering of gun crimes without passing Constitutional Carry.

Consider yourself educated. Class dismissed.

Forum List

Back