Guess who the Communist Party candidate has been for the last seven elections ...

Dafuck does the KKK have to do with the "Communist Party"? They're sworn enemies.
images

And by the way, nice link.

Dafuck does the KKK have to do with the "Communist Party"? They're sworn enemies.
images

You must understand. When nutbags are not busy trying to convince us that the KKK is full of liberals, they have time to burn trying to equate an insignificant American political party with no history of violence or hate with the KKK.

It's to be expected.

The opposites of the CPUSA would be the Klan and the American nazis who endorse the GOP candidate.

No one, they endorsed the Democrat!

Classic. Tell me again how Democrats are disturbed who the KKK endorses ...
So what is this? Some kind of imaginary tit for tat? Racist Republicans are way worse than everyone else. We know from the damage they leave behind.

images

You must understand. When nutbags are not busy trying to convince us that the KKK is full of liberals, they have time to burn trying to equate an insignificant American political party with no history of violence or hate with the KKK.

It's to be expected.

Requires an astounding level of Doublethink. Failure to engage brain.

I'd wager the same cretins use double negatives and claim they "could care less".

After seeing the Red Bernies and the Bowel movements supporting Hillary, the KKK looks sane and preferable.

The opposites of the CPUSA would be the Klan and the American nazis who endorse the GOP candidate.

Well the KKK are split Jake. Don't forget the large donation and endorsement of the Grand Dragon in California for Hillary.

And what "large donation" might this be then?

This thread is just teeming with links supporting its points, innit? Teeming I tell ya. Why already there's.... count 'em up...... almost one.

klan's been all but dead for decades, but the communist are gaining power and influence.

As an American, this concerns me, and the fact that it doesn't concern the leftists is more concerning.

Well the KKK are split Jake. Don't forget the large donation and endorsement of the Grand Dragon in California for Hillary.
Only a stunt. :lol:
The KKK dude has no evidence of a donation being made. The Clinton campaign denies it ever received one. The KKK dude responded that the donations raised were sent in anonymously and that is why there is no record. Suckers and fools are the only ones who believe the KKK dude.

And what "large donation" might this be then?

This thread is just teeming with links supporting its points, innit? Teeming I tell ya. Why already there's.... count 'em up...... almost one.
Almost

images

impatient.gif

Whelp ---- OP ran away. What a shocker. Or as it's known in the rest of the world, "Wednesday".

images

They're both full of hate

One is a racist group relegated to the ash heap. The other is a champion of state owned property. Dems also hold govt as their religion also.
Where neither have anything to do with Democrats.

And the "government as religion" BS is as lame as it is wrong.

Forum List

Back