Guess who asked for a PARDON...and was denied?

If Trump pardons the guy doing his dirty work, none of this happens. I am not defending Cohen, but Trump could've prevented a lot of this stuff. I'm not gonna defend that dude when he does something stupid and wrong. .
Pardoning Cohen would have made Trump look as guilty as Democrats / snowflakes falsely claim him to be.

Snowflakes are transparently stupid at times, thinking they are smarter than everyone else and that people around them can't really see what they are up to.

Democrats have been baiting the President to do and not do things for the last 2 years, claiming that doing either one would prove he is guilty:
- If he objects to being illegally investigated then he obviously guilty of something. If he was innocent, he would just put up with his rights being violated, he and his team being illegally spied upon, etc....

- If Trump was really innocent he would have no problem with Democrats illegally accessing his taxes and would have no problem opening up an infinite number of investigations without their being any evidence of a crime just so they can dig into every corner of his life to find one....

- If he issues Cohen a Pardon he is trying to buy his silence and thus is guilty...

Rosenstein already F*ed the President once this way, recommending he fire Comey, writing the justification for firing him, and as soon as Trump fired him Rosenstein was the one to recommend Trump be investigated for Obstruction for firing Comey.
:wtf:

Enough of the BS already. 2+ years of doing the Russians dirty work of dividing the nation and undermining this President and govt and in the end finding NOTHING is enough.
Exactly, that is what they want him to do to yell "there, there he's guilty" nope. nothing toughing trump yet. they've tried every play in the book. still isn't good enough. now they wish to damage 81 citizens lives. aren't these leftists truly communists? I mean, this is what Joe Stalin did. Probably Hitler to. Madura as well.

If Cohen actually had something on Trump dont you think he would pardon him?
Simple logic wins again.
SCREW A PARDON -- If Cohen had anything on Trump he would have provided it by now to save his own ass from going to prison....not appear before Congress a 2nd time, make accusations he could not substantiate, lie again, and potentially face more charges and jail time .. AGAIN!

Yes, Cohen was convicted of lying to Congress. Do any of you rightwing nutjobs know, or care to admit, what the lie was?
tell us. I have no fking idea. the funny thing is that he did it again. While admitting the charge about tax evasion has nothing to do with trump. mr. cohen did president trump tell you not to file 4 million dollars to the IRS? Cohen, no. oops. you all don't have jack shit connecting any charge to trump during his time as his lawyer. I'm still waiting. tick tock

Cohen's tax evasion has nothing to do with his lie to Congress. If some propagandizing RW message maker made you think that, kudos to him. Job well done.

The lie for which Cohen was convicted was that work towards a Trump Tower Moscow ended in January, 2016. That was the same lie Trump was telling the American public. Mueller uncovered evidence that Cohen was lying, and that work had continued much later in the campaign. That meant Trump was lying about the timeline, too.
well to be clear, I didn't say the tax evasion was the lie, I stated I had no idea what the lie was. thanks for lying about what I said though. I always appreciate you leftists who make shit up. And the lie you just stated he made, was not at the advice or the direction of trump. So now tell me what charge cohen has been indicted for connects to trump?

I didn't lie. Your lack of comprehension isn't my fault.
well your lack of comprehension is your fault. So here's what I wrote, you tell me where I stated anything what you said I did...
Do any of you rightwing nutjobs know, or care to admit, what the lie was?
"tell us. I have no fking idea. "

Ok, your turn, tell me where I stated I knew.

You seem to think I said some things I didn't. Show me my "lies" - not what you think, or wish, I had said, but what I actually said.

After Cohen's office and home were raided, and his records seized? At what point would it become okay for Trump to pardon him? Despite being in Trump's power, it would be a corrupt act, and possibly obstruction of justice.

[like what? Asked during the testimony last week, did trump tell you mr. cohen not file 4 million in taxes to the IRS? answer, no!!! how is that on trump or anything trump asked him to do as his personal lawyer? please share the piece attached to his dealings with the pres?

Cohen hilariously told Congress that President Trump has a hidden super power, the ability to make people commit crimes without ever asking them to or telling them to.....

View attachment 248847 View attachment 248848

In the real world, a long-time boss can give orders to an employee or underling with a raised eyebrow. How simple are you people?

After Cohen's office and home were raided, and his records seized? At what point would it become okay for Trump to pardon him? Despite being in Trump's power, it would be a corrupt act, and possibly obstruction of justice.

If they got anything from the raid implicating Trump dont you think we'd know about it by now?

tell us. I have no fking idea. the funny thing is that he did it again. While admitting the charge about tax evasion has nothing to do with trump. mr. cohen did president trump tell you not to file 4 million dollars to the IRS? Cohen, no. oops. you all don't have jack shit connecting any charge to trump during his time as his lawyer. I'm still waiting. tick tock

Cohen's tax evasion has nothing to do with his lie to Congress. If some propagandizing RW message maker made you think that, kudos to him. Job well done.

The lie for which Cohen was convicted was that work towards a Trump Tower Moscow ended in January, 2016. That was the same lie Trump was telling the American public. Mueller uncovered evidence that Cohen was lying, and that work had continued much later in the campaign. That meant Trump was lying about the timeline, too.
well to be clear, I didn't say the tax evasion was the lie, I stated I had no idea what the lie was. thanks for lying about what I said though. I always appreciate you leftists who make shit up. And the lie you just stated he made, was not at the advice or the direction of trump. So now tell me what charge cohen has been indicted for connects to trump?

well your lack of comprehension is your fault. So here's what I wrote, you tell me where I stated anything what you said I did...

You seem to think I said some things I didn't. Show me my "lies" - not what you think, or wish, I had said, but what I actually said.

If they got anything from the raid implicating Trump dont you think we'd know about it by now?

No. Not unless the investigation in the SDNY is complete.

You know, the recording Cohen made about the David Pecker hush-money payment (which Giuliani made public) was returned to Trump, because there was nothing illegal about paying Pecker, and the conversation was privileged. Any recordings that discussed criminal activity would not have been privileged, so we don't know. Cohen, FWIW, refused to discuss some areas of inquiry due to on-going investigations. I'm not saying there is something implicating Trump, but we certainly can't conclude there is nothing, or that we would know by now if there were.

You know, the recording Cohen made about the David Pecker hush-money payment (which Giuliani made public) was returned to Trump, because there was nothing illegal about paying Pecker, and the conversation was privileged. Any recordings that discussed criminal activity would not have been privileged, so we don't know. Cohen, FWIW, refused to discuss some areas of inquiry due to on-going investigations. I'm not saying there is something implicating Trump, but we certainly can't conclude there is nothing, or that we would know by now if there were.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

True, dat.

Just asked? Did you read your own story? He asked for a pardon AFTER the raid a year ago.

So he has a motive to smear the president
That merely means that whatever Cohen reveals in his Congressional testimony should be subjected to close scrutiny.

That does not mean that what Cohen states before Congress is false... merely that it should be looked at carefully.

And, for that portion of any such collection of assertions, those which survive such scrutiny are still worth pursuing.

Even a Liar eventually gets around to telling the truth...

In support of which, I offer his former employer as proof of the concept.

what made you post that from HWGA's post? he never said anything about when.

well actually I'm trying to understand how it is legal to discuss information publicly on an ongoing investigation. how is this not illegal what the House did with Cohen? Isn't mueller still going? I mean how can anyone of the 81 actually testify before congress with an active investigation? They aren't the ones running the Mueller scam.

The first is a true, declarative sentence. The second was a hypothetical (see the "if") because you were conflating the two offenses. I didn't lie. By conflating, I mean you answered the question about Cohen's lie to Congress with a bunch of bullshit about whether or not Trump told him to evade taxes.

The first is a true, declarative sentence. The second was a hypothetical (see the "if") because you were conflating the two offenses. I didn't lie. By conflating, I mean you answered the question about Cohen's lie to Congress with a bunch of bullshit about whether or not Trump told him to evade taxes.
well the first line I never said, and there is your lie. so the mere fact you posted as such was your lie. never made that comment ever. liar.

There would have been no indication Cohen would need a pardon, prior to that raid. Do you want Trump to issue a preemptive pardon to anyone who might know where a body is buried?

There would have been no indication Cohen would need a pardon, prior to that raid. Do you want Trump to issue a preemptive pardon to anyone who might know where a body is buried?
what's that have to do with the price of oil in China? you posted on another poster's post with a response that had nothing to do with his post. you're fked up dude.

what's that have to do with the price of oil in China? you posted on another poster's post with a response that had nothing to do with his post. you're fked up dude.

You're triggered, nellie. Catch a nap.

you're a fking loser, cap!!! go tell your dog to sit since you feel the need to boss someone around.

you're a fking loser, cap!!! go tell your dog to sit since you feel the need to boss someone around.

My exchange with HWGA was civil enough. You're triggered. Maybe we can post when you've calmed down a bit.

Forum List

Back