Guess who asked for a PARDON...and was denied?

Cohen's tax evasion has nothing to do with his lie to Congress. If some propagandizing RW message maker made you think that, kudos to him. Job well done.

The lie for which Cohen was convicted was that work towards a Trump Tower Moscow ended in January, 2016. That was the same lie Trump was telling the American public. Mueller uncovered evidence that Cohen was lying, and that work had continued much later in the campaign. That meant Trump was lying about the timeline, too.

SO YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE EVRYONE THAT THE ONLY TIME THE ADMITTED 2-TIME PERJURER CAN BE BELIEVED IS WHEN HE ACCUSES TRUMP OF SOMETHING CRIMINAL EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HIS CLAIMS?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, I meant what I said. Your "so, you are trying..." is just your bullshit. You didn't dispute that Trump was telling the same lie to the public, for which Cohen was convicted of lying to Congress. Do you want to argue that?

In the real world, a long-time boss can give orders to an employee or underling with a raised eyebrow. How simple are you people?
Trying getting a conviction of anyone with a 2-time admitted Perjurer claiming he was ordered to commit a crime through his boss' RAISED EYEBROW and no evidence of any kind to support the claim.

:lmao:

In the REAL WORLD, not the Left's TDS-Suffering alternate dimension, actual evidence is needed to prove guilt. 'Butt-hurt' and tantrum-throwing unsubstantiated allegations don't get it done.

I'm ridiculing the simple-minded notion that the only way people communicate is through direct orders. Do you believe that's the only way Cohen and Trump communicated? Didn't you hear the tape in which they talked around "all that info regarding our friend David"?

Kind of shitty for Trump to leave his fixer hanging like that. Just saying...
Even shittier for Cohen to appear before Congress a 2nd time, after having been convicted of Felony Perjury for lying under oath the 1st time, only to launch accusations against the President he could not substantiate, only to walk away with even more potential indictments and possible jail time for committing Perjury ... AGAIN.

Just sayin'...

Yes, Cohen was convicted of lying to Congress. Do any of you rightwing nutjobs know, or care to admit, what the lie was?
tell us. I have no fking idea. the funny thing is that he did it again. While admitting the charge about tax evasion has nothing to do with trump. mr. cohen did president trump tell you not to file 4 million dollars to the IRS? Cohen, no. oops. you all don't have jack shit connecting any charge to trump during his time as his lawyer. I'm still waiting. tick tock

Cohen's tax evasion has nothing to do with his lie to Congress. If some propagandizing RW message maker made you think that, kudos to him. Job well done.

The lie for which Cohen was convicted was that work towards a Trump Tower Moscow ended in January, 2016. That was the same lie Trump was telling the American public. Mueller uncovered evidence that Cohen was lying, and that work had continued much later in the campaign. That meant Trump was lying about the timeline, too.
well to be clear, I didn't say the tax evasion was the lie, I stated I had no idea what the lie was. thanks for lying about what I said though. I always appreciate you leftists who make shit up. And the lie you just stated he made, was not at the advice or the direction of trump. So now tell me what charge cohen has been indicted for connects to trump?

Can't wait until Hillary has to beg President Trump for a pardon.
Even after all the traitors, to include Hillary, have put him through, not even Trump wants to put 'US Elitist Royalty' - a former 1st Lady, Congresswoman, and Sect of State - on trail, convicted, and sent to prison, making us look like a 3rd world country sending the corrupt US version of Imelda Marcos to jail.

IMO, NOTHING would help this nation more than showing all Americans that US Law applies to EVERYONE and that no one is above it, not even our 'political elite'.

It would send shockwaves through our corrupt govt who has set itself up as 'Untouchable' no matter what they do, perhaps put an end to to all the out-of-control corruption and crime...at least for a little while.

Yeah...will never happen. The US is too far gone....the criminal politicians too dug in like a tick on a coon dog...

:(

SO YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE EVRYONE THAT THE ONLY TIME THE ADMITTED 2-TIME PERJURER CAN BE BELIEVED IS WHEN HE ACCUSES TRUMP OF SOMETHING CRIMINAL EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HIS CLAIMS?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, I meant what I said. Your "so, you are trying..." is just your bullshit. You didn't dispute that Trump was telling the same lie to the public, for which Cohen was convicted of lying to Congress. Do you want to argue that?
what lie is a crime? Is it a crime to lie now? since when? it is a crime to lie under oath or to the feds? yes. trump hasn't been under oath or talking to the feds. so so far you haven't named a supposed trump lie that's a crime. when will you do that? you sure have been going off all half cocked with absolutely nothing for evidence. still making shit up.

Even shittier for Cohen to appear before Congress a 2nd time, after having been convicted of Felony Perjury for lying under oath the 1st time, only to launch accusations against the President he could not substantiate, only to walk away with even more potential indictments and possible jail time for committing Perjury ... AGAIN.

Just sayin'...
If Trump pardons the guy doing his dirty work, none of this happens. I am not defending Cohen, but Trump could've prevented a lot of this stuff.

I'm not gonna defend that dude when he does something stupid and wrong.

Just sayin'...
If Trump pardons the guy doing his dirty work, none of this happens. I am not defending Cohen, but Trump could've prevented a lot of this stuff.

I'm not gonna defend that dude when he does something stupid and wrong.

but his crimes have nothing to do with trump. why do you feel he should pardon him for being a tax evader or liar?

I'm ridiculing the simple-minded notion that the only way people communicate is through direct orders.
And I am pointing out to you that actual EVIDENCE is needed to convict someone for a crime, not the claim that 'you' were ordered to commit a crime because your boss raised his eyebrow.

The follow-on to this would be asking the individual if they know right from wrong, what is a crime and is not. The answer would be 'Yes', followed by the next question of if the individual always did everything he asked to do, even if he was asked to do something illegal...which there is no evidence that this happened.

I can tell you to 'go play in traffic' or to 'kill someone'...if you do it, I am not going to be held accountable for your actions. At the very least if questions I could say I did not know you were stupid enough to do it.

Regarding your 'point' about communication not needing to be verbal - Yes, I have gone on combat missions in which my team and I communicated non-verbally to accomplish the mission, get in and get out without being detected. That is not what we are talking about here.

Last edited:

Just sayin'...

Yes, Cohen was convicted of lying to Congress. Do any of you rightwing nutjobs know, or care to admit, what the lie was?
tell us. I have no fking idea. the funny thing is that he did it again. While admitting the charge about tax evasion has nothing to do with trump. mr. cohen did president trump tell you not to file 4 million dollars to the IRS? Cohen, no. oops. you all don't have jack shit connecting any charge to trump during his time as his lawyer. I'm still waiting. tick tock

well to be clear, I didn't say the tax evasion was the lie, I stated I had no idea what the lie was. thanks for lying about what I said though. I always appreciate you leftists who make shit up. And the lie you just stated he made, was not at the advice or the direction of trump. So now tell me what charge cohen has been indicted for connects to trump?

I didn't lie. Your lack of comprehension isn't my fault.

Just asked? Did you read your own story? He asked for a pardon AFTER the raid a year ago.
Cohen is a worm. So is Mueller and everyone associated with this investigation to overturn a fair, free, and constitutional democratic election. You people are destroying the very fabric of our country!

During his 2nd testimony under oath before Congress, he accused the President of being a criminal, of perpetrating crimes, yet he could offer no evidence to support his claims.
Cohen has provided the names of people who can corroborate his testimony. You'll be seeing them soon.

Just sayin'...

You goddamn communist scumbag. All you want is to usurp democracy in the United States.

Just sayin'...

well your lack of comprehension is your fault. So here's what I wrote, you tell me where I stated anything what you said I did...
Do any of you rightwing nutjobs know, or care to admit, what the lie was?[/QUOTE]
"tell us. I have no fking idea. "

Ok, your turn, tell me where I stated I knew.

You goddamn communist scumbag. All you want is to usurp democracy in the United States.

Well argued.

armies can be repopulated, populations can be restored, but once a nation's PRIDE AND DIGNITY ARE GONE, there is no going back!

NO GOING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

If Trump pardons the guy doing his dirty work, none of this happens. I am not defending Cohen, but Trump could've prevented a lot of this stuff. I'm not gonna defend that dude when he does something stupid and wrong. .
Pardoning Cohen would have made Trump look as guilty as Democrats / snowflakes falsely claim him to be.

Snowflakes are transparently stupid at times, thinking they are smarter than everyone else and that people around them can't really see what they are up to.

Democrats have been baiting the President to do and not do things for the last 2 years, claiming that doing either one would prove he is guilty:
- If he objects to being illegally investigated then he obviously guilty of something. If he was innocent, he would just put up with his rights being violated, he and his team being illegally spied upon, etc....

- If Trump was really innocent he would have no problem with Democrats illegally accessing his taxes and would have no problem opening up an infinite number of investigations without their being any evidence of a crime just so they can dig into every corner of his life to find one....

- If he issues Cohen a Pardon he is trying to buy his silence and thus is guilty...

Rosenstein already F*ed the President once this way, recommending he fire Comey, writing the justification for firing him, and as soon as Trump fired him Rosenstein was the one to recommend Trump be investigated for Obstruction for firing Comey.
:wtf:

Enough of the BS already. 2+ years of doing the Russians dirty work of dividing the nation and undermining this President and govt and in the end finding NOTHING is enough.

armies can be repopulated, populations can be restored, but once a nation's PRIDE AND DIGNITY ARE GONE, there is no going back!

NO GOING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
then why do leftists which to take pride and dignity away?

Forum List

Back