Guess what!? NO really, guess. Seriously!

I am jealous!! I've always wanted to visit Alaska, especially in the summer. Gonna write it on my bucket list!! and you can cross it off of yours!!

:thup:

I am SO excited!!

My sister and I are going to Alaska in July!!!!!

Our cousin (either second, or once removed, we can't figure this shit out) has frequent flyer miles, and we're going to ALASKA!!!

Unfortunately, I told my sister before she went to bed, and now she can't sleep. :doubt:

Woot-wooT!!

We're going salmon fishing AND processing!

This is unbelievable. We just found our family of origin very recently, and have met them twice. Now we're going up to see them in ALASKA!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time, BD! Sounds like a great trip!

I am SO excited!!

Our cousin (either second, or once removed, we can't figure this shit out) has frequent flyer miles, and we're going to ALASKA!!!

Unfortunately, I told my sister before she went to bed, and now she can't sleep. :doubt:

Woot-wooT!!

This is unbelievable. We just found our family of origin very recently, and have met them twice. Now we're going up to see them in ALASKA!!!

Teleportation would be a lovely option. :) Apparently, round-trip we will spend roughly twenty hours in air. I don't know how much will be layovers, etc. But it will be worth it!

I am SO excited!!

Woot-wooT!!

Teleportation would be a lovely option. :) Apparently, round-trip we will spend roughly twenty hours in air. I don't know how much will be layovers, etc. But it will be worth it!
20 hours? Where you comin' from, anyway?

20 hours? Where you comin' from, anyway?

I'm talking round trip, and apparently there's nothing much straight from MSP to AK.

Forum List

Back