NC GOP said to being using NC as petri dish for gop policies

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
The state of North Carolina is currently experiencing a virtual crime wave at the hands of illegal aliens, due in large measure to the fact that all of the state's major cities now have 'sanctuary' policies in place, shielding illegal aliens from detection and deportation.

Illegal alien charged with raping young child in North Carolina - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

while the gop of nc has it boot on the necks of the nc citizens..they are going out of their way to protect illegals....is this the new policy of the gop?

I am a rightwing extremist. But I guaranfuckingtee you I will be voting a straight democrat ticket come next election. And not just because of the illegals. Sonsabitches.

The state of North Carolina is currently experiencing a virtual crime wave at the hands of illegal aliens, due in large measure to the fact that all of the state's major cities now have 'sanctuary' policies in place, shielding illegal aliens from detection and deportation.

Illegal alien charged with raping young child in North Carolina - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

while the gop of nc has it boot on the necks of the nc citizens..they are going out of their way to protect illegals....is this the new policy of the gop?

Please link to anything you can find showing that it's the GOP protecting illegal aliens in NC.

Please link to anything you can find showing that it's the GOP protecting illegal aliens in NC.

I don't have any links but I know from first hand experience they bus them in to get NC driver licenses.

I have family in NC trying desperately to move out...and a dear friend who is perhaps one of the most conservative good ole' boys I've ever known. His family goes way back in NC and he is quite vocal about how embarassed he is by his state right now.

North Carolina GOP split on immigration

There was a bill to exempt the agricultural sector from e-Verify. Farms are heavily dependent on illegal immigrant labor.

The Republican governor vetoed the bill. But then a coalition of Republicans and Democratic legislators overrode his veto. Therefore, farm labor will not be e-Verified in North Carolina.

Which is fine, really. Illegal immigrant farm workers aren't stealing jobs. They are doing jobs Americans won't do.

Last edited:
Unemployment rate in January 2007: 4.6 percent.

We had virtual full employment then with the same number of, if not more, illegal immigrants we have now. Therefore, illegals are not stealing jobs. They are doing jobs Americans won't do.

It's called migrant work for a reason. You have to move around a lot. All over a large geographical region. An American is not going to get leave their tract house, climb into their Ford Focus, and go to a migratory job.

I don't know if any of you noticed, but there is an entirely different reason for the unemployment rate being higher today than it was in January 2007. There was this big global event which occurred in the last year of the Bush Administration. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers and on all the blogs.

Last edited:

:lol: I guess you aren't aware that almost all of those sanctuary cities listed are bastions of "liberalism" run by Democrats, right?

Neither party is doing what it needs to when it comes to dealing with the problem of illegal immigration because they're more concerned about getting their votes once they can get them legalized.

i am aware of much that is happening in this state......the gop has done everything it can to defeat the citizens of nc.....and i am hoping they will toss them out as fast as they can....i am aware that the cities are democratic...and i am aware that the democrats mostly likely were in power when this happened...but i am also aware that the gop continues it...does that make it right?

i am aware of much that is happening in this state......the gop has done everything it can to defeat the citizens of nc.....and i am hoping they will toss them out as fast as they can....i am aware that the cities are democratic...and i am aware that the democrats mostly likely were in power when this happened...but i am also aware that the gop continues it...does that make it right?

You're absolutely correct. Just making sure you understand this is very much a bipartisan problem because that wasn't the tone of your opening post. The Republicans in North Carolina have had all year to address this issue (almost three if they could have gotten Perdue to go along). They could have passed legislation making sanctuary policies illegal and withholding state money from cities that don't comply, but they haven't.

Forum List

Back