GRU “wagner” lost up to 30K convicts in a meatgrinder, they’re now inviting Americans. How many "Americans" will join GRU “wagner” ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
GRU “wagner” lost up to 30K convicts in a meatgrinder, they’re now inviting Americans. How many "Americans" will join GRU “wagner” ?

Baron do you know Americans to who want to join GRU “wagner” ?

I am sure many Republicans will sign up to defend Putin

If you are an "award-winning" poster here, then how is it that someone like me with only 43% as much time here as you already has 65% of your reaction scores (no doubt all GOOD reactions compared to yours) and 160% more points, which are a better measure of performance?

Just what "award" was that you won anyway? Head Stooge?

Don't bother replying kite-slinger, I keep you on iggy anyway as nothing you ever say has any merit.

If you are an "award-winning" poster here, then how is it that someone like me with only 43% as much time here as you already has 65% of your reaction scores (no doubt all GOOD reactions compared to yours) and 160% more points, which are a better measure of performance?

Just what "award" was that you won anyway? Head Stooge?

Don't bother replying kite-slinger, I keep you on iggy anyway as nothing you ever say has any merit.
You worry about the points? What a loser.

I am sure many Republicans will sign up to defend Putin
I dont think so, the Republican mainstream support Ukraine&NATO. these few Moscow`s poodles are not the Republicans anymore , they are the traitors and pootin´s spies

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

You worry about the points? What a loser.

When will you get around to correcting your moniker to 'Unoccupied?' No one said they were "worried" about the points, it was just an observation of the failures of RW to live up to his "award-winning" status which HE/SHE/IT declares and proudly displays!

So much empty baseless bloviation like everything else the Left does.

And if his figures were way ahead instead of way behind, you'd be the first person to brag about them.

When will you get around to correcting your moniker to 'Unoccupied?' No one said they were "worried" about the points, it was just an observation of the failures of RW to live up to his "award-winning" status which HE/SHE/IT declares and proudly displays!

So much empty baseless bloviation like everything else the Left does.

And if his figures were way ahead instead of way behind, you'd be the first person to brag about them.
I couldn't care less. It not like you can redeem points for cash and prizes.

I couldn't care less. It not like you can redeem points for cash and prizes.

You're in luck then as it doesn't look like very many people here react positively to you much less collect any points.

Again, if you were a point leader, this would be the most important thing in the world to you!!! :lmao:

I dont think so, the Republican mainstream support Ukraine&NATO. these few Moscow`s poodles are not the Republicans anymore , they are the traitors and pootin´s spies

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

How many more top Ukrainian officials were accused of corruption this week? Of course, in Ukraine corruption means they didn't kick back the right amount to the WEF, Zelen$ky and Biden

Real Repubs and conservatives say we need stay out of a war we have no business funding. There would be no war if Trump were still in office. Yoocrane is just as dirty as Russia. But fools rush in to protect the military/industrial complex. The US will fight Russia down to last innocent Yoocranian.

You're in luck then as it doesn't look like very many people here react positively to you much less collect any points.

Again, if you were a point leader, this would be the most important thing in the world to you!!! :lmao:
Do you live in a video game? Real life doesn't come with points.

Forum List

Back