Groomers busted at "family friendly" drag show

This is another fine example of the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

Republicans live for grooming. They know no one would embrace their sick perverted ideology by choice, so they know they have to groom children from a young age. Just look at how enraged they get if it's even suggested that the government should not support their grooming with the force of law.

And Marvin? Get a hobby, little fascist. Spending all day online in hate-circle-jerks with your violent groomer perv pals isn't normal.

I've always thought it's pretty stupid to have more than one thread on one single topic. Hell, this isn't even a single topic, this is even more focused. It's about a single incident...

I don't give a shit what you think. Do you have a comment on the topic, or is this another thing you agree with the DemoKKKrats on?

These groomers need to be prosecuted.

So if I had sex with my husband in front of my children would it be then considered family friendly because I'm afraid that's what it's coming to. We're just inches away as a nation of normalizing pedophilia. Satan is ruling our country now. He has been ever since the 2020 election and we need to vote and pray more than ever that the red wave will come crashing down on top of them.

I do have comment on it.

It's in the thread that someone posted two days ago...

So if I had sex with my husband in front of my children would it be then considered family friendly because I'm afraid that's what it's coming to. We're just inches away as a nation of normalizing pedophilia. Satan is ruling our country now. He has been ever since the 2020 election and we need to vote and pray more than ever that the red wave will come crashing down on top of them.

Just throw the enabling at them...they slink away every freaking time

This is another fine example of the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

Republicans live for grooming. They know no one would embrace their sick perverted ideology by choice, so they know they have to groom children from a young age. Just look at how enraged they get if it's even suggested that the government should not support their grooming with the force of law.

And Marvin? Get a hobby, little fascist. Spending all day online in hate-circle-jerks with your violent groomer perv pals isn't normal.
Whatever mission you are on, it would behoove your eternal destiny to abandon it.
But then, you probably have a pavlov's dogs' impulse to reject anything coming from your opponent.

Last edited:
Whatever mission you are on, it would behoove your eternal destiny to abandon it.
But then, you have a pavlov's dogs impulse to reject anything coming from your opponent.

So then you're defending child abuse?

Just throw the enabling at them...they slink away every freaking time
As they SHOULD. These freaks aren't satisfied with having the law protect their deviancy. That's not enough any longer. Now they want acceptance and ultimately they want free access to the children. I won't say what I'd do in such a case because I'd be stupid to but I'm pretty sure they'd only try it once.

As they SHOULD. These freaks aren't satisfied with having the law protect their deviancy. That's not enough any longer. Now they want acceptance and ultimately they want free access to the children. I won't say what I'd do in such a case because I'd be stupid to but I'm pretty sure they'd only try it once.

They need to hanged or shot.

Did I misread what mamooth said? . . One of us did.

Oops sorry my mistake I thought that you were quoting the OP. My bad.

You say that as if conservative zealots don't do the exact same thing...
We can defend our position with evidence, reason and right judgment. . That is not a calling card of rabid lefties.
If the political left is so sure they are in the best interests for Americans, then why will none of them go on Fox and have a debate if they want to advance their cause? . They are invited, . CNN, et al. does not, by and large, invite the right to come on and debate.

Forum List

Back