Is Ye Mentally Ill?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
He sure makes an ass out of himself. A friend of mine says he is a real piece of idiot. He should know. Kanye's now ex-wife lives next door to him in Calabasas.
What really makes me wonder is why the Right Wing is enamored with Ye. Some (on this board) say he should be President. That is some crazy talk.

So, what is West's problem?

I think he's been diagnosed as bipolar. I'd assume they've prescribed something, but there's no way of knowing if he's taking it.

1666209629338.png

He sure makes an ass out of himself. A friend of mine says he is a real piece of idiot. He should know. Kanye's now ex-wife lives next door to him in Calabasas.
What really makes me wonder is why the Right Wing is enamored with Ye. Some (on this board) say he should be President. That is some crazy talk.

So, what is West's problem?

Unless that source is going to post the unedited interview, without commentary? I'm going to say, no.

There was a clip in there where he even said, he would rather have schools teach Hanukkah rather than Kwanzaa.

IMO? He is just a free thinker, who isn't down, with "divide and rule," bullshit, but I can't say.

Slandering and libeling folks that have a unique perspective, and point out self-evident truths, and call out the folks that oppress them? Is the oldest tactic in the book.
The very fact that the ruling oligarchs and the media consortium, as well as the international banking cabal are so triggered by him? Is probably all the confirmation folks need that he is spitting a lot of truth.

These articles are probably garbage. Most folks know you can't entirely trust Tucker, there is a reason Fox lets him stay on.

The establishment used to genocide native Americans, and after that, put them in government school and sterilize them. They are doing much the same to all folks today, keeping everyone on plantations of thought, and sterilizing folks that stray.

The fact that he is banned by the media & bit tech. consortium, isn't allowed to be heard by the masses, is having his accounts cancelled, etc., reveals how phony our system really is? We don't have live in a free society, there is no liberty, civil rights and civil liberties, this is all an illusion.

He might be a little crazy, but obviously, he is mostly speaking truth to power.

Folks that are just going along with all this insanity, in either party, they are the real nut jobs. IMO.

I think he is on meds that he doesn’t always take

Kanye, recently told the Black community, the same thing that Candace Owens did, that the BLM movement was AstroTurfed by George Soros, and it destroyed, primarily black communities.

That podcast was threatened and forced to remove that interview.

This caused outrage in the establishment, in the international banking community, in the consortium.

If you have sources, you can find that documentary for free. The establishment forced them to pull that interview off of the net. WE no longer have free speech, but attacks on those who share the truth.

This is not the America we grew up in.

Kanye West REACTS to Nore, Diddy, JAY-Z for Deleting his Drink Champs Interview​

I located a couple second tweet from that interview, from, ironically, a black activist, who knows that the black caucus in congress is owned by these powerful interests, and keeps the black community enslaved, in line, and corrupt, as a convenient voting block.

This is the Candace Owens documentary. I have heard rumors that both Candace and Ye have been threatened to no longer hang out or talk with each other. Yes, this is the police state we now live in.

The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM​

I’m not sure, because it’s kind of en vogue to say you’re mentally ill. You get showered with praise for speaking on your mental illness. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that because it does take courage for the mentally ill to speak on their illnesses. But then of course you have some people that seek out praise. Kanye doesn’t strike me as mentally ill, just stupid.

I’m not sure, because it’s kind of en vogue to say you’re mentally ill. You get showered with praise for speaking on your mental illness. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that because it does take courage for the mentally ill to speak on their illnesses. But then of course you have some people that seek out praise. Kanye doesn’t strike me as mentally ill, just stupid.

I'm with you. I have more contempt for the political and media figures who exploit his stupidity/illness for fun and profit.

Forum List

Back