Groomers busted at "family friendly" drag show

As they SHOULD. These freaks aren't satisfied with having the law protect their deviancy. That's not enough any longer. Now they want acceptance and ultimately they want free access to the children. I won't say what I'd do in such a case because I'd be stupid to but I'm pretty sure they'd only try it once.

I've seen posts on here deleted over "enabling" there's no rule against stating that...and I'll bet I know who did it

This is another fine example of the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

Republicans live for grooming. They know no one would embrace their sick perverted ideology by choice, so they know they have to groom children from a young age. Just look at how enraged they get if it's even suggested that the government should not support their grooming with the force of law.

And Marvin? Get a hobby, little fascist. Spending all day online in hate-circle-jerks with your violent groomer perv pals isn't normal.
They do seek out these incidences, don't they? Makes you wonder what they're googling all day and why? I think they may be interested in this subject more than we may ever know.

He's just trying to cover for the groomers by distracting people from my thread.
If he’s like me he cant keep up with all the examples of homosexual grooming posted on the internet

So I wont bet money either way on this one being a duplicate or not

Any comment on the video in the OP, or are you just here to try to distract people from the grooming?
I watched it the other day and read the comments but not one posted in that thread condemned the parents for taking them to see the shows.

Why do and and you kind google trannys all day?

Republicans live for grooming. They know no one would embrace their sick perverted ideology by choice
And what sick, perverted, ideology would that be? Please be specific.
PS commas are your friends.

Last edited:
Get off my thread, DemoKKKrat.

Awwwww... are you on your period? Heavy flow day?

You just hate being proven wrong. Honestly, I would've expected that you'd have grown used to it by now.

Either way, you shouldn't allow yourself to be so delusional that you would think you can tell me what to do...

Last edited:
If he’s like me he cant keep up with all the examples of homosexual grooming posted on the internet

So I wont bet money either way on this one being a duplicate or not

I just posted a link to a post with the exact same video...

Whats even worse are the parents clapping and encouraging this. In front of their children. Laughing. Having a great old time regardless of what that freak is saying or doing.

There should be three or four of these types of threads exposing the groomers each and every day.

When you place the undeniability of these acts in front of the people, they begin to understand the magnitude of the problem and the danger it implies to their children.

They need to hanged or shot.

Jesus spoke of the appropriate treatment for those kind.

Millstone.jpg

Forum List

Back