Grisham Says She Sought To Shield Young, Female Aide From trump

Cmon there are always 20 people in the room when sexual assault or when sexually explicit conversation occurs in the workplace. Didnt you know that? And if there isnt, you never, ever, under any circumstances believe the woman.

That was sarcasm for you dummies that didnt understand.
The "victim" come forward or some rando who claims there was a victim?

That wasn't sarcasm for you dummies who fall for this shit every time

Anyone notice that all these revelations come at the release of the accusers new book?

If this was true, then why did Grisham sit on it until she could put it in her book. If she was truly concerned, she should have come forward.

I've said it 1000 times, it's about policies. I don't know what is true or not, but it's never been about personality. Who cares if a guy comes into the public with a plastic smile and protected image? Voters are now understanding that 99% of politicians are full of it anyways and highly hypocritical.

So, voters are saying "show me the policies and keep your word. Otherwise, get lost".

This is what bugs the old Establishment creatures the most. Recall that after Trump won, CNN was working hard to push the false narrative "speaking to Trump supporters they know Trump won't keep many of the promises, they just wanted change". It was some reverse psychology effort to try and convince Trump "it's ok to NOT keep your promises".

30 Years of poor policies by the West are FAR worse than a loud, sometimes obnoxious narcisist who achieves on behalf of the U.S population. Besides, some of his narcissism is intentionlal anyways, meant to be more funny than serous.
Progs will deny until kingdom come. It is in their DNA. We know there are leches on all sides. Progs use the Religious agenda on others over and over. This while overlooking the thousand times worse they are in most vices. After all, they have gotten their ways legislated into law.

Lefties had no problem with Hillary's husband actually molesting an intern barely older than his daughter and claiming that sodomy wasn't included in the definition of "sex". Now the same idiots want to believe this unverifiable account from a former press secretary? You gotta be kidding

this shit came out of trump's own mouth. His own bragging.
Yep, 20 years ago as a business owner of a beauty contest, he did say that sometimes contestants there would throw themselves at you hoping to influence your decision. Happens all the time. Except, Trump never said anything about attacking or raping any of them, just that he stole a kiss or two. At least he wasn't getting blow jobs in the White House or groping Joe's little girls!

What he has done is well-known and attested to by various people.
Sure, no one ever lied to try to profit from knowing rich and famous people! :21:

I've said it 1000 times, it's about policies. I don't know what is true or not, but it's never been about personality. Who cares if a guy comes into the public with a plastic smile and protected image? Voters are now understanding that 99% of politicians are full of it anyways and highly hypocritical.

So, voters are saying "show me the policies and keep your word. Otherwise, get lost".

This is what bugs the old Establishment creatures the most. Recall that after Trump won, CNN was working hard to push the false narrative "speaking to Trump supporters they know Trump won't keep many of the promises, they just wanted change". It was some reverse psychology effort to try and convince Trump "it's ok to NOT keep your promises".

30 Years of poor policies by the West are FAR worse than a loud, sometimes obnoxious narcisist who achieves on behalf of the U.S population. Besides, some of his narcissism is intentionlal anyways, meant to be more funny than serous.

Please cast at least 7 votes in the 22 and 24 elections.

We dont check IDs. You will have no issues.

Make it 10 votes each election.

What else did CNN and your crazy radicalized teachers tell you he is known for? :21:

If I told you Trump was really a demon who ate children's souls, I bet you'd believe that too.

BTW, did you know naked Joe used to swing his dick poolside at female security?

View attachment 544943
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her

Can't you tell when you are being put on. Notice that Grisham never says the aide was touched. She was shielding the girl because Trump might look at her. This ranks right up there with the gigantic scissors Trump carries at all times so he can cut his own hair. The book is a parody.

Another salacious hit piece.

It's profitable to try and help the Establishment go after an America First citizen. Maybe they should reconsider their policies instead of trying to sling mud. I still haven't heard a word from Cheney or Romney on the issue of your border or how to confront China.

Trump is a self admitted sexual predator, a conman and a grifter. American First citizen - what a joke. He tried to destroy the country and turn it into an authoritarian dictatorship, with his lies about "stolen elections".

This comes as no surprise. It is widely known that trump is a sex criminal. He has admitted this in public. He is known for it. Plus, he is a known misogynist.
It wasn't an admission, he's boasted of his many sexual assaults on women. His 74 million white, Christian conservative trump Nazis love him for it.

Their cheeto-in-chief's "prowess" with women impresses the beer-swilling, wife-beating knuckle draggers in the MAGA hats.

Looks like trump continued his inappropriate behavior with young women when he went to the White House.

Really, so now she says something? She wouldn't be pimping a book would she?

Something that egregious she kept to herself, she is a hero....to grifters everywhere

Another Kamala wannbee, pissed off that a powerful pol didn't make a move on her and she never got to give a President a blow job and get herself a bigger paycheck.

Forum List

Back