Grisham Says She Sought To Shield Young, Female Aide From trump

Trump is an admitted sex criminal and a known woman-hater. None of this has to do with Joe Biden. Most of this shit trump has bragged about.

I don't know how anyone who claims to be religious could ever support trump.
Define sex "criminal", jackass!

What else did CNN and your crazy radicalized teachers tell you he is known for? :21:

If I told you Trump was really a demon who ate children's souls, I bet you'd believe that too.

BTW, did you know naked Joe used to swing his dick poolside at female security?

View attachment 544943
this shit came out of trump's own mouth. His own bragging. What he has done is well-known and attested to by various people. This has nothing to do with CNN or some "crazy radicalized teachers" way back in the 1960s. He even said that, while men his age were fighting in Vietnam, he was in New York worried about getting an STD. He had bone spurs in his heels to he had to be prone most of the time (with company).

What else did CNN and your crazy radicalized teachers tell you he is known for? :21:

If I told you Trump was really a demon who ate children's souls, I bet you'd believe that too.

BTW, did you know naked Joe used to swing his dick poolside at female security?

View attachment 544943
Do you know what that picture is of?

I think you know the answer to that.
Cmon there are always 20 people in the room when sexual assault or when sexually explicit conversation occurs in the workplace. Didnt you know that? And if there isnt, you never, ever, under any circumstances believe the woman.

That was sarcasm for you dummies that didnt understand.

Forum List

Back