Grisham Says She Sought To Shield Young, Female Aide From trump

Another salacious hit piece.

It's profitable to try and help the Establishment go after an America First citizen. Maybe they should reconsider their policies instead of trying to sling mud. I still haven't heard a word from Cheney or Romney on the issue of your border or how to confront China.

This comes as no surprise. It is widely known that trump is a sex criminal. He has admitted this in public. He is known for it. Plus, he is a known misogynist.

What else did CNN and your crazy radicalized teachers tell you he is known for? :21:

If I told you Trump was really a demon who ate children's souls, I bet you'd believe that too.

BTW, did you know naked Joe used to swing his dick poolside at female security?

proxy-5.jpg

My favorite story in her book

The then-President called Grisham from Air Force One to say that his manhood, which Daniels had detailed in an interview, was "fine."

"'Everything down there is fine,' he said. What the hell was I supposed to say to that? I kept it to a simple 'Okay,' praying that somehow we'd get disconnected," writes Grisham. "'It's fine,' he repeated. 'Uh, yes, sir,' I replied. Well, that was awkward."

awkward, well she should have said, " well Daniels has seen hundreds up close and its hard to compete with that, so just let it go as your a married man and you only need to impress one person".

You can hear the air being let out of that tire.

Trump is an admitted sex criminal and a known woman-hater. None of this has to do with Joe Biden. Most of this shit trump has bragged about.

I don't know how anyone who claims to be religious could ever support trump.
so many religious people are hypocrites how can you actually ask that?....

Trump is an admitted sex criminal and a known woman-hater. None of this has to do with Joe Biden. Most of this shit trump has bragged about.

I've said it 1000 times, it's about policies. I don't know what is true or not, but it's never been about personality. Who cares if a guy comes into the public with a plastic smile and protected image? Voters are now understanding that 99% of politicians are full of it anyways and highly hypocritical.

So, voters are saying "show me the policies and keep your word. Otherwise, get lost".

This is what bugs the old Establishment creatures the most. Recall that after Trump won, CNN was working hard to push the false narrative "speaking to Trump supporters they know Trump won't keep many of the promises, they just wanted change". It was some reverse psychology effort to try and convince Trump "it's ok to NOT keep your promises".

30 Years of poor policies by the West are FAR worse than a loud, sometimes obnoxious narcisist who achieves on behalf of the U.S population. Besides, some of his narcissism is intentionlal anyways, meant to be more funny than serous.

oh its easy forgive and forget

Forum List

Back