Grisham Says She Sought To Shield Young, Female Aide From trump

Nostra
Old Dana swallows everything anti Trump hook, line and big assed sinker. One would think she would do some research before she makes an ass of herself with a dumbass thread.

Guess not.

Trump is a self admitted sexual predator, a conman and a grifter. American First citizen - what a joke. He tried to destroy the country and turn it into an authoritarian dictatorship, with his lies about "stolen elections".
Trump is a self admitted sexual predator,

Link?

I wonder who the young female aide is/was that Trump wanted to ravage. Does anyone know?

I don't know but I read another excerpt from the book that putin would have good looking young women with him when he negotiated with trump just to throw trump off.

It wasn't an admission, he's boasted of his many sexual assaults on women. His 74 million white, Christian conservative trump Nazis love him for it.

Their cheeto-in-chief's "prowess" with women impresses the beer-swilling, wife-beating knuckle draggers in the MAGA hats.

That's because they have no respect for women.

Stephanie Grisham once again found herself with a close-up view of the action.

She saw Trump lean toward Putin that day and tell him: “Okay, I’m going to act a little tougher with you for a few minutes. But it’s for the cameras, and after they leave, we’ll talk. You understand.”

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Stephanie Grisham once again found herself with a close-up view of the action.

She saw Trump lean toward Putin that day and tell him: “Okay, I’m going to act a little tougher with you for a few minutes. But it’s for the cameras, and after they leave, we’ll talk. You understand.”

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's why Biden approved Nord Stream 2, because he was acting tough.

nevertheless, enlighten me why the USA is entitled to approve a pipeline connecting to Russia and Germany.

If Trump was in Putin's pocket, why did he fight against the pipeline?

If Biden is tough on Putin, why did he give in on the pipeline?

You can answer. It probably won't kill you.

Trump is an admitted sex criminal and a known woman-hater. None of this has to do with Joe Biden. Most of this shit trump has bragged about.

I don't know how anyone who claims to be religious could ever support trump.
If Trump was an actual sex criminal he would have been prosecuted by now. The left is looking for ANY excuse to put Trump on trial. The left has been desperately searching for a crime involving Trump for at least five years now. Trump must actually be squeaky clean as he has had more prosecutors, investigators and press reporters looking at everything in his life For something to nail him with.

The woman hater charge is also bullshit.

i like to think of Trump as a 100 year flood in the American presidency...let's not let a lunatic back in the white house, my friends

Forum List

Back