Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

”In social media posts from other rioters, Mr. Lang could be seen swinging a baseball bat at police officers and thrusting a riot shield in their direction, as members of the mob attacked the police near an entrance to the Capitol, according to the court filings.”

He attacked police officers with a bat. Maybe he shouldn’t have done that. Actions have consequences.
No, he was acting in self defense since the cops attacked him and clubbed Roslyn Boyland to death.

We all know you aren’t the prosecutor, clap. But you spout shit with no basis. That’s now deemed admitted.

Move along.
Are you alleging he did nothing wrong? Held without cause? Answer the question, fool.

No, he was acting in self defense since the cops attacked him and clubbed Roslyn Boyland to death.
He went on a rampage & it's the cops fault. Good defense if you're a clown, which you are. Maybe you can write him & give him that advice so we can laugh when the judge laughs HIM back to a cell.

Are you alleging he did nothing wrong?

Can’t you read? Must suck to be as illiterate as you are. I was quite clear that I thought the evidence against him seems strong.
Held without cause? Answer the question, fool.
Hey, shit for brains. I’d you’d take a break from going down on the diseased street homeless, maybe you can oxygenate your brain. I also never said that he was held without cause.

Your non sequiturs are fascinating. Dishonest of you of course. But quite fascinating.

Can’t you read? Must suck to be as illiterate as you are. I was quite clear that I thought the evidence against him seems strong.

Hey, shit for brains. I’d you’d take a break from going down on the diseased street homeless, maybe you can oxygenate your brain. I also never said that he was held without cause.

Your non sequiturs are fascinating. Dishonest of you of course. But quite fascinating.
You also said the evidence on him was "sketchy". Maybe you can put the crack pipe down for a second, dickface.

Was he walking around peacefully like the shaman guy? If so it is disgraceful. January 6 committee was criminal and they are a bunch of animals.

I don’t think peaceful BLM protesters who illegally trespassed into police government building should be going to jail for four years. But people on the far left are animals and they are disgusting people…. it’s unbelievable that they support sending peaceful people to jail for years on end without trial
We'll need to have Nuremburg trials for all the politicians who participated in this circus.

This is a travesty of epic proportions.

jake-lang-prisoner-800-days.jpg

I wish him and his family well. I have no idea where this is going. Justice will be done.

Your link is full of so much bullshit I can smell it from here. The Gateway Pundit is a hack partisan rag.

Here is what they deliberately are not telling you:

“The evidence proffered by the government shows that, over the course of two and a half hours on January 6, 2021, appellant repeatedly pushed, punched, and kicked at police officers defending the Lower West Terrace entrance to the Capitol building. He also slammed a door against one officer’s head and struck other officers first with a stolen riot shield and later with a metal baseball bat.”

Yeah, nothing like that ever happened in a riot before. No BLM member ever kicked a cop!
iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
After bashing in cops' heads with a baseball bat, Lang spent the following days trying to organize a second attack, on Biden, this time with guns.

"Release him on bond." :auiqs.jpg:
None of that has been proven in court and could be a lib lie

You have no civil right to be let out on bond.

Read a book.
And yet the leftfucks bailed out THOUSANDS of violent rioters, and even a few murderers.

Leftards are morons. Plain and simple.

You have to be a moron to be a leftard, it doesn't work any other way.

Forum List

Back