Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is a travesty of epic proportions.

jake-lang-prisoner-800-days.jpg

Like it or not, there are cops in red areas who are just like the cops and corrections holding these men and women. No shortage of these cretins in human history. No one to stop them yet and many will defend them. Perhaps the military would take them on.

Your link is full of so much bullshit I can smell it from here. The Gateway Pundit is a hack partisan rag.

Here is what they deliberately are not telling you:

“The evidence proffered by the government shows that, over the course of two and a half hours on January 6, 2021, appellant repeatedly pushed, punched, and kicked at police officers defending the Lower West Terrace entrance to the Capitol building. He also slammed a door against one officer’s head and struck other officers first with a stolen riot shield and later with a metal baseball bat.”

Here's an idea. Don't fall for a Big Lie from a Fat Liar and attempt a coup.
Here's an idea: STICK TO THE RULES YOU AGREED TO.

Which is the Constitution of the United States.

If you no longer agree to abide by those rules, => GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, and DON'T COME BACK.

The Appellate Court referenced another Jan. 6 case, United States vs Munchel, in their ruling: “As we explained in Munchel, ‘those who actually assaulted police officers ... are in a different category of dangerousness than those who cheered on the violence or entered the Capitol after others cleared the way.’”

[snip]

Photos of Lang in court papers show him swinging an aluminum baseball bat at police while wearing a gas mask and holding a police riot shield that he commandeered.

[snip]

Prosecutors argued to keep Lang in custody, citing the “overwhelmingly strong” evidence against him, the violence they say he committed and instigated,
and his threat on social media after the riot to resort to guns next time.

Awwww, poor widdle baby!

• Banned
Your link is full of so much bullshit I can smell it from here. The Gateway Pundit is a hack partisan rag.

“The evidence proffered by the government shows that, over the course of two and a half hours on January 6, 2021, appellant repeatedly pushed, punched, and kicked at police officers defending the Lower West Terrace entrance to the Capitol building. He also slammed a door against one officer’s head and struck other officers first with a stolen riot shield and later with a metal baseball bat.”

He was defending himself against violent cops in on the insurrection to install Biden illegally.

Here's an idea: STICK TO THE RULES YOU AGREED TO.

Which is the Constitution of the United States.

If you no longer agree to abide by those rules, => GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, and DON'T COME BACK.
The terrorist attempted to overthrow the Constitution.

:crybaby:

I post this from my own conservative perspective. Where the incarcerated defendant is charged with a serious felony, or with multiple serious felonies, he isn’t a “political” prisoner.

That said, he still has a by-God right to a full, fair and speedy trial. In my humble estimation, 800 days of Pre-trial detention (unless it’s a fucking murder case or one charging treason) is fundamentally wrong.

I don’t know if defense counsel initiated “motion practice” or defense requested adjournments have contributed to any violation of the U.S. speedy trial laws. But, otherwise, as per the US Code, this is a statutory violation already. 18 U.S. Code § 3161 - Time limits and exclusions

So he doesn't deserve a speedy trial?

The government is trying to punish the rioters like they have never punished rioters before. I don't think they realize what they are creating.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Then go to trial. Why wait so long.

Was he walking around peacefully like the shaman guy? If so it is disgraceful. January 6 committee was criminal and they are a bunch of animals.

I don’t think peaceful BLM protesters who illegally trespassed into police government building should be going to jail for four years. But people on the far left are animals and they are disgusting people…. it’s unbelievable that they support sending peaceful people to jail for years on end without trial

There are hundreds of insurrectionists facing charges. It's quite a backlog. Assholes who beat cops with a baseball bat go to the end of the line.

The Appellate Court referenced another Jan. 6 case, United States vs Munchel, in their ruling: “As we explained in Munchel, ‘those who actually assaulted police officers ... are in a different category of dangerousness than those who cheered on the violence or entered the Capitol after others cleared the way.’”

[snip]

Photos of Lang in court papers show him swinging an aluminum baseball bat at police while wearing a gas mask and holding a police riot shield that he commandeered.

[snip]

Prosecutors argued to keep Lang in custody, citing the “overwhelmingly strong” evidence against him, the violence they say he committed and instigated,
and his threat on social media after the riot to resort to guns next time.

Awwww, poor widdle baby!
So fucking what?

HUNDREDS of Summer of Love leftards did the EXACT SAME THING, and weren't even charged.

If you say this is anything but a political witch hunt you're a god damned liar.

Forum List

Back