Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

When he's convicted he'll get credit for time served while the cops that fuck assaulted will live with their injuries for the rest of their life.

Cry me a river.
Which cops did he assault?

Pro Tip: After bashing in cops' heads with a baseball bat, don't go online and begin organizing another violent attack, this time with guns.

So you provide a link that show the government has gone to court to seal the case, and you think that helps you?

Moron. :auiqs.jpg:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------
American patriot?
Walking around peacefully?
Defending himself?
Pardon me if I am a tad skeptical.
Like the pic below....that's some 'walking-around-peacefully' schtick. No?
210519160508-01-capitol-riot-violence-file-super-tease.jpg
B-b-b-b-b-but they were just tourists! The cops let them in!

Pro Tip: After bashing in cops' heads with a baseball bat, don't go online and begin organizing another violent attack, this time with guns.
what cops head’s did he “bash in”.

Got any names?

Loser Lang was planning another attack, this time with guns, and the tards think he should be allowed out on bond!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

When he's convicted he'll get credit for time served while the cops that fuck assaulted will live with their injuries for the rest of their life.

Cry me a river.
It is true he will get credit for pretrial time served, if convicted.

And he is likely to get convicted based on the sketchy info I’ve seen. But no; it’s not a certainty.

Also, do you have any evidence that HE causes anyone any injury?

And he is likely to get convicted based on the sketchy info I’ve seen. But no; it’s not a certainty.

I'm not the prosecutor. Oh btw, are you saying he's being held without cause?

This is a travesty of epic proportions.

jake-lang-prisoner-800-days.jpg

Good.

"Sketchy info"?

:auiqs.jpg:

It is a proven fact that there are peaceful j six protesters who did nothing but trespass into the building who have been in jail for years like the shaman.

And yet the people in the far left don’t expect the same prison sentence for peaceful BLM protesters. What a bunch of animals and criminals the j 6 committee is .

Where is the committee for the BLM riots. Why aren’t weak Republicans doing anything about forming a committee about BLM riots.? They caused billions of dollars worth of damage and murder 25 people while the January 6 protesters murdered nobody. What an absolute disgrace my friends

We can only hope lefties here see the light like the good people they used to be because right now they are animals.
Magaturds fucked around. This is the consequence for their actions. Jailed until due process. That's how justice works in this country. You're crying about it means zilch to me. Let 'em wait 800 more days, as far as I'm concerned.

Release him on bond
After bashing in cops' heads with a baseball bat, Lang spent the following days trying to organize a second attack, on Biden, this time with guns.

"Release him on bond." :auiqs.jpg:

After bashing in cops' heads with a baseball bat, Lang spent the following days trying to organize a second attack, on Biden, this time with guns.

"Release him on bond." :auiqs.jpg:
What heads did he bash in g5000

Forum List

Back