Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

I know Cohen pled guilty, Trump lackey.
Do you? I’m happy to have helped educate you.
No perp walk? He's coming to N.Y. to be fingerprinted, mug shot & arraignment, isn't he?
No perp walk. The secret service wouldn’t allow it. Of course he’s coming to NY, you moron. It was a Manhattan grand jury that has indicted him. He has to have his photo taken. He has to be fingerprinted. He has to get arraigned. But no perp walk is needed nor will it happen. You ignorant twat.
Awww! Miscarriage of justice! Who knew?
Only thinking people. That’s why you’re left in the dark.
Indictments come easy? This didn't happen overnight, jerkoff.
I said easy not “swiftly,” you brain dead hack bitch.
Try harder next time not to throw your lot in with a serial criminal. It won't end well. Learn anything?
I already knew you were a flaming asshole. Now it’s been reconfirmed.

Do you? I’m happy to have helped educate you.

No perp walk. The secret service wouldn’t allow it. Of course he’s coming to NY, you moron. It was a Manhattan grand jury that has indicted him. He has to have his photo taken. He has to be fingerprinted. He has to get arraigned. But no perp walk is needed nor will it happen. You ignorant twat.

Only thinking people. That’s why you’re left in the dark.

I said easy not “swiftly,” you brain dead hack bitch.

I already knew you were a flaming asshole. Now it’s been reconfirmed.
Trump is a threat to national security & should be denied bail, asswipe. He can join his buddies in Riker's.

Are you having a nervous breakdown over this?

Trump is a threat to national security & should be denied bail, asswipe. He can join his buddies in Riker's.

Your grasp on NY Penal Law and NY Criminal Procedure Law is non-existent. You asshole licker.
Are you having a nervous breakdown over this?
Not at all. I find the histrionics of batshit crazy leftist morons, like you, to be highly amusing. :itsok: :rofl:

Your grasp on NY Penal Law and NY Criminal Procedure Law is non-existent. You asshole licker.

Not at all. I find the histrionics of batshit crazy leftist morons, like you, to be highly amusing. :itsok: :rofl:
Yea, sure you do. That's why your hysterical.

I'm not an expert in Penal Law but I know a threat when I see one. But I'll leave Penal Law etc up to people like Bragg who are doing a bang up job at it, Trump's assfuck. And I know Bragg must be doing something right because your fucking head is exploding since this indictment was announced.

Btw, you fuck. Bragg didn't indict Trump. A group of citizens on that Grand Jury did. Try harder on that good old Penal Law.

Yea, sure you do. That's why your hysterical.

I’m not. That would be you. Calm down little girl. It’s just an indictment. It doesn’t mean anything. :itsok:
I'm not an expert in Penal Law but I know a threat when I see one.
Whatever that means. :abgg2q.jpg:
But I'll leave Penal Law etc up to people like Bragg who are doing a bang up job at it,
Yeah. If you don’t give a shit about doing justice.
And I know Bragg must be doing something right because your fucking head is exploding since this indictment was announced.
No. It isn’t. You’re just stating wishful thinking. You libs do live in a fantasy world after all.
Bragg didn't indict Trump.
No shit imbecile. No prosecutor ever does.
A group of citizens on that Grand Jury did.
Wow. Someone finally got through to you. Give yourself a gold star.
Try harder on that good old Penal Law.

I don’t have to. I know it. You don’t.

Forum List

Back