Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

Irrelevant. He has the Constitutional right to a speedy trial, and this is not that a speedy trial. There is no good reason that it should take this long.
Not speedy because it was primarily the DEFENDANT who delayed it.... Hadit....

along with some delay from covid back ups awaiting trial that were all lingering before January 6th, then add the new street thug criminals and then the thousand January 6th rioters to the DC court system and yeah, I'm pretty certain the court system in D.C. is ready to crack....

I'm guessing there is a standard rule to keep cases within a court circuit or something?.... must be in place? But :dunno: otherwise, why not ship to another region?

along with some delay from covid back ups awaiting trial that were all lingering before January 6th, then add the new street thug criminals and then the thousand January 6th rioters to the DC court system and yeah, I'm pretty certain the court system in D.C. is ready to crack....

I'm guessing there is a standard rule to keep cases within a court circuit or something?.... must be in place? But :dunno: otherwise, why not ship to another region?
Leftards defending BLATANT violations of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. ^^^

Good idea. I'm not in favor of a defendant dragging out the timeframe either. Get the trial over and done with, but they didn't ask me.

This guy is gonna sue the shit out of the federal government. And win.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I ain't a lawyer or litagator, but.......but if it is true as good poster 'Scruffy' alleges, that Lang will sue the government, well, if I was a lawyer for the government I'd use the picture below prominently, and frequently, in my defense of the government.

This may just be me, but.....but it appears Jake Lang is a bit of a bad actor (read the Sullivan Times editorial in post #125.) Seems the government may have some traction-full defense for this lawsuit Scruffy cheerleads for. IMHO

lang.jpg

No. I didn’t, you fucking retard. I prefaced a comment by acknowledging that my knowledge OF the case was sketchy.

Go away little boy or little girl or whatever you are.

Clap —>:9:<— BackAgain
Think you'll ever get over the hurt of today's bad, bad, bad, news, Trump lackey? Was a Kleenex needed for the tears, Trump patsy?

You have no idea how much this pleases me to rub your fucking nose in this, you assfuck.

Your link is full of so much bullshit I can smell it from here. The Gateway Pundit is a hack partisan rag.

Here is what they deliberately are not telling you:

“The evidence proffered by the government shows that, over the course of two and a half hours on January 6, 2021, appellant repeatedly pushed, punched, and kicked at police officers defending the Lower West Terrace entrance to the Capitol building. He also slammed a door against one officer’s head and struck other officers first with a stolen riot shield and later with a metal baseball bat.”

Violent S.O.B.

Think you'll ever get over the hurt of today's bad, bad, bad, news, Trump lackey? Was a Kleenex needed for the tears, Trump patsy?

You have no idea how much this pleases me to rub your fucking nose in this, you assfuck.
Nah. I had long ago predicted it. An indictment doesn’t mean shit. Proving the allegations is the hard part.

And I don’t care what arouses you and your little pin dick, you gnat fucker. :itsok:

Nah. I had long ago predicted it. An indictment doesn’t mean shit. Proving the allegations is the hard part.

And I don’t care what arouses you and your little pin dick, you gnat fucker. :itsok:
It wasen't hard for them to put Cohen in prison, asswipe. Try not to be too upset when your hero does the perp walk, sucker.

And here we are, another first for Trump, felony indictments. :dance:

It wasen't hard for them to put Cohen in prison,
Cohen pled. You moron cockbite.
Try not to be too upset when your hero does the perp walk, sucker.
There will be no perp walk for my non hero, President Trump, you befuddled asshole.
And here we are, another first for Trump,
Another miscarriage of Justice carried out by the scumbag Democraps.
felony indictments.
Possibly. But we don’t know for a fact yet that the grand jury found any felony or felonies. It seems likely to me, but the indictment isn’t unsealed yet.

But so what? Indictments come easy. Proving them is the more difficult part. But hacks like you wouldn’t know that, clap.

This is a travesty of epic proportions.

jake-lang-prisoner-800-days.jpg

Bullshit

LANG, Edward Jacob​

Case Number:
1:21-cr-53
Charge(s):
Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Assaultin, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Location of Arrest:
New York
Case Status:

Cohen pled. You moron cockbite.

There will be no perp walk for my non hero, President Trump, you befuddled asshole.

Another miscarriage of Justice carried out by the scumbag Democraps.

Possibly. But we don’t know for a fact yet that the grand jury found any felony or felonies. It seems likely to me, but the indictment isn’t unsealed yet.

But so what? Indictments come easy. Proving them is the more difficult part. But hacks like you wouldn’t know that, clap.
I know Cohen pled guilty, Trump lackey.

No perp walk? He's coming to N.Y. to be fingerprinted, mug shot & arraignment, isn't he?

Awww! Miscarriage of justice! Who knew?

Indictments come easy? This didn't happen overnight, jerkoff.

Try harder next time not to throw your lot in with a serial criminal. It won't end well. Learn anything?

Forum List

Back