Grim Milestone: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Has Now Been Held in Prison for 800 Days Without a Trial

Your link is full of so much bullshit I can smell it from here. The Gateway Pundit is a hack partisan rag.

Here is what they deliberately are not telling you:

“The evidence proffered by the government shows that, over the course of two and a half hours on January 6, 2021, appellant repeatedly pushed, punched, and kicked at police officers defending the Lower West Terrace entrance to the Capitol building. He also slammed a door against one officer’s head and struck other officers first with a stolen riot shield and later with a metal baseball bat.”

So?

Is he not entitled to a speedy trial no matter what he supposedly did?

So? Take him to court and present the evidence.

Locking him up for almost three years with no trial is banana republic shit.
He would have easily had a trial by now if he wanted.

You dip shit lemmings really need to spend more than ten seconds looking into the crap you’re told to be outraged by.

Photos of Lang in court papers show him swinging an aluminum baseball bat at police while wearing a gas mask and holding a police riot shield that he commandeered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• He was defending himself against violent cops in on the insurrection to install Biden illegally.
  • Was he walking around peacefully like the shaman guy?
  • He's an American patriot!
----------------------------------------------------------------
American patriot?
Walking around peacefully?
Defending himself?
Pardon me if I am a tad skeptical.
Like the pic below....that's some 'walking-around-peacefully' schtick. No?
210519160508-01-capitol-riot-violence-file-super-tease.jpg

BTW, thanks to the poster who ID'd this terrorist.
I have posted that 'ball bat' pic before...but had not tagged the bloke with a name. I didn't know it at he time.

Now we know. It was Jake Lang.

Justice will come for Jake.
So be it.
Let the cake bake.

”In social media posts from other rioters, Mr. Lang could be seen swinging a baseball bat at police officers and thrusting a riot shield in their direction, as members of the mob attacked the police near an entrance to the Capitol, according to the court filings.”

He attacked police officers with a bat. Maybe he shouldn’t have done that. Actions have consequences.

You dip shit lemmings really need to spend more than ten seconds looking into the crap you’re told to be outraged by.
800 fucking days?

That speaks for itself, pal.

You Stalinist piglets should be ashamed of your ridiculous leftard selves.

You morons couldn't even hold a candle to the hippies in the 60's, they woulda taken one look at you and erupted in laughter.

And then they woulda realized how much you look like THE MAN, and they woulda come after you too.

You fuckers have lost your hearts and souls and the entirety of your brains.

You libs just make up the rules as you go along

I post this from my own conservative perspective. Where the incarcerated defendant is charged with a serious felony, or with multiple serious felonies, he isn’t a “political” prisoner.

That said, he still has a by-God right to a full, fair and speedy trial. In my humble estimation, 800 days of Pre-trial detention (unless it’s a fucking murder case or one charging treason) is fundamentally wrong.

I don’t know if defense counsel initiated “motion practice” or defense requested adjournments have contributed to any violation of the U.S. speedy trial laws. But, otherwise, as per the US Code, this is a statutory violation already. 18 U.S. Code § 3161 - Time limits and exclusions
When he's convicted he'll get credit for time served while the cops that fuck assaulted will live with their injuries for the rest of their life.

Cry me a river.

Since when can libs send people to jail without a trial?

"Libs"??

Everybody has and will continue to send people to jail without a trial. Duh!

• Can't make bail.
  • Flight risk.
  • Disruptive or violent behavior in jail.
  • Continued risk to society.
  • Continuances and delays by the defense.
  • Yadda, yadda, yadda.
I'm mildly sure most on this venue will know that.

So? Take him to court and present the evidence.

Locking him up for almost three years with no trial is banana republic shit.
So is going on a rampage thru a capital because the guy you liked had his ass beat in an election.

Cry me a river.

"Libs"??

Everybody has and will continue to send people to jail without a trial. Duh!

• Can't make bail.
  • Flight risk.
  • Disruptive or violent behavior in jail.
  • Continued risk to society.
  • Continuances and delays by the defense.
  • Yadda, yadda, yadda.
I'm mildly sure most on this venue will know that.
The libs have not offered him reasonable bail

Or any bail because he’s a political prisoner

He would?

Link?

Forum List

Back