Greg Abbott declares INVASION at the border, invokes constitutional “right of self-defense”

Well good for Abbott taking a stand against the Biden Human Trafficking Syndicate. I hope that more southern border states take a cue and adopt a similar position.

Arrest and deport.

Governor Greg Abbott is not messing around. He has just declared an invasion at the border using the constitutional authority given to the states in Article I and has invoked the right of the state to defend itself.
An Invasion Must Be Met With Gunfire

Texass governor is in a state of rebellion and needs to be brought down immediately.
Integration Led to Disintegration

I'd like to see if he practices what he preaches and doesn't back down when Federal Marshals come to arrest him, as George Wallace did. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others. Even worse is people not calling someone a coward who folds out of fear of being arrested.

I wonder how many people eventually become Leftist after first seeing the gutless hypocrisy of the Rightists.

it won't until the full wrath of what you voted for is complete................may a bad batch of bidens heroin infest your town..you deserve it.......hate my angle doncha?......may god protect maga from your disaster
Joe Biden isn't the one suspected of being on drugs.

The boost of imported fentanyl and meth came with Trump's administration, and the US has not been able to get a handle on it since 2017.

Forum List

Back