greetings

PostmodernProph

....fully immersed....
Reaction score
I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....

percysunshine

Gold Member
Reaction score
I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....
Wlcm!

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Greetings? Wasn't that the first word in the letter you got if you were drafted into the Army?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This introduction thread seems all too familiar. Welcome, Cereal... um PostModernProph.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I know is that I've known PmP from another board for a couple of years. If PmP is CK, it's news to me...

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score
You have the same avatar, er, not that I would know or anything. Welcome.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's okay. Cereal_killer's is kinda different.

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, whoever you are...

OP
PostmodernProph

PostmodernProph

....fully immersed....
Reaction score
It's okay. Cereal_killer's is kinda different.
They're both creepers w/ little boys as their avatars if you ask me :eusa_think:
I think that's a girl. :eek:
so did I.....however, I probably won't be around much so it won't be that confusing.....

I have to confess to a bit of big fish/small pond syndrome.....posting on a board where "New Posts" puts the threads I've been posting on down to page 5 is a bit overwhelming for me.....

I just wanted to either make sure I wasn't having a psychotic episode and actually was Cereal Killer, but unaware of it......or at least, if he's simply like me, it would be a shame to miss an opportunity meet someone so gifted and talented......

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List