greetings

PostmodernProph

....fully immersed....
Jan 27, 2014
Michigan
I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....

I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....

Wlcm!

Greetings? Wasn't that the first word in the letter you got if you were drafted into the Army?

This introduction thread seems all too familiar. Welcome, Cereal... um PostModernProph.

It's okay. Cereal_killer's is kinda different.

It's okay. Cereal_killer's is kinda different.

They're both creepers w/ little boys as their avatars if you ask me :eusa_think:

I think that's a girl. :eek:

so did I.....however, I probably won't be around much so it won't be that confusing.....

I have to confess to a bit of big fish/small pond syndrome.....posting on a board where "New Posts" puts the threads I've been posting on down to page 5 is a bit overwhelming for me.....

I just wanted to either make sure I wasn't having a psychotic episode and actually was Cereal Killer, but unaware of it......or at least, if he's simply like me, it would be a shame to miss an opportunity meet someone so gifted and talented......

Forum List

Back