greetings

Welcome!

hKIXq2g.gif

I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....
Welcome to USMB, PostmodernProph. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Does a "cereal killer" horrifically murder delicious tasting, sugary delights like Fruity Pebbles and Count Chocula?

Why would you do that? Is it because they make people into type one diabetics?

(sniff .. sniff ...) their only crime was being born delicious....

:sad:

What's next? The "Barney" slasher?

:eek:

I felt compelled to visit, as I am a member of another board where I have recently been accused of being someone known as Cereal Killer......

obviously, if there is someone else in the world as wonderful as I am, I cannot resist coming to meet him.....

so far, my only complaint is that the moderators of this board were apparently too cheap to pay for extra letter spaces, so I could only register part of my normal moniker, PostmodernProphet......

please accept my abbreviated self.....
Greetings and salutations to you PostModernProph! Welcome to USMB.

welcome_089.gif

After reading your posts, not sure if you plan to stay or just came to check out CK....but whatever, hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back