Greek neo nazi party Golden Dawn all locked up - criminal gang

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I have never seen such a case in a Western democracy. At the height of their powers, 2012 they had 12 MPs and 7% of the popular vote.
But they were actually murdering opponents and all 12 of their elected MPs were in on it.

I suppose this is this is the price of electing street thugs to parliament. I wasnt going to comment on their political leanings but you really cant separate extreme right wing thugs from their actions.

Something for my American friends to ponder in Donnys "stand by" election.

“After they won almost 7% of the vote in May 2012, emboldened supporters attacked political opponents and migrants.” ibid

Classic common denominator of the neo-fascist right: an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and migrants.

I have never seen such a case in a Western democracy. At the height of their powers, 2012 they had 12 MPs and 7% of the popular vote.
But they were actually murdering opponents and all 12 of their elected MPs were in on it.

I suppose this is this is the price of electing street thugs to parliament. I wasnt going to comment on their political leanings but you really cant separate extreme right wing thugs from their actions.

Something for my American friends to ponder in Donnys "stand by" election.

Sort of like the ties the dems have with Antifa and BLM. Only on a smaller scale.

So, why are the protestors throwing petrol bombs?

“After they won almost 7% of the vote in May 2012, emboldened supporters attacked political opponents and migrants.” ibid

Classic common denominator of the neo-fascist right: an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and migrants.

While the Left has an unwarranted hostility to white people and their own nations.

At the time they were seen as a significant force. To get that level of backing decent folk must have been roped in by them. I would hope this episode will be an eye opener for the duped and will kill off any future support for neo nazi groups. I wont hold my breath though.

At the time they were seen as a significant force. To get that level of backing decent folk must have been roped in by them. I would hope this episode will be an eye opener for the duped and will kill off any future support for neo nazi groups. I wont hold my breath though.

And by neo nazi, you mean anyone that disagrees with you.

They used to be called 'Morning Glory', but we Brits laughed at them!

Did you laugh when Political Correctness, which is what you are doing, led uk police to let a muslim rape gang, rape over a thousand white girl children?

Did you laugh when Political Correctness, which is what you are doing, led uk police to let a muslim rape gang, rape over a thousand white girl children?
Another rape gang has just been exposed but you are not interested because they arent Muslims. Hypocrite.

Another rape gang has just been exposed but you are not interested because they arent Muslims. Hypocrite.

How long did the police let them operate, once they knew about them? A hour? A day? or 7 years?

You pretense that you don't understand why I find the Muslim rape rings more controversial, is not credible.

How long did the police let them operate, once they knew about them? A hour? A day? or 7 years?

You pretense that you don't understand why I find the Muslim rape rings more controversial, is not credible.
Decades. And it was covered up by successive governments. I understand perfectly why you only care about Muslim rape gangs. Dont worry your little pointy head over that.

By his response to this post, yes he DOES laugh when he hears about Muslims raping Britisn children en masse.

Decades. And it was covered up by successive governments. I understand perfectly why you only care about Muslim rape gangs. Dont worry your little pointy head over that.

Link to support your claims. and go fuck yourself until you do.

"Golden Dawn all locked up"
Nothing quite like a golden shower to start their days off right.

Forum List

Back