Greed

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Biden’s proposal for a new death tax to help pay for his $3.5 trillion social welfare expansion is hitting resistance from members of Congress.
Far-left lawmakers such as Sens. Bernard Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts have said a repeal of what is known as step-up basis would finally make millionaires and billionaires pay their fair share.

Stealing from the dead is as greedy as it gets.
pelosischumergreedasdasdad2.jpg

President Biden’s proposal for a new death tax to help pay for his $3.5 trillion social welfare expansion is hitting resistance from members of Congress.
Far-left lawmakers such as Sens. Bernard Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts have said a repeal of what is known as step-up basis would finally make millionaires and billionaires pay their fair share.

Stealing from the dead is as greedy as it gets.
View attachment 531729
Instead of raising your and my taxes, our taxes, we decided instead to tax inheritances.

Which do you prefer? Got to pick one.

Ah the asshole Dem's favorite scapegoat 'the rich' and their favorite LIE 'fair share'. My fellow Americans whenever the Dems lips are moving they are LYING they are lowlife lying scum. YOU will pay for this shit not the 'rich' because the 'rich' don't have to just sit there and take it, they will pass these taxes on down to you. Sucks to be you suckers.

Don't have to pick either, looter.
Yes you do. And you have chosen. Raise your taxes. And guess who you will blame you stupid Republican? Democrats. You'll blame Democrats. Well, you should blame yourself because you chose to do away with the death tax.

BTW, my brother doesn't even know this. I just looked it up. You don't pay the death tax on any inheritance under $11.6 million dollars. So if you and your brother inherit $13.6 million, you only pay the death tax on the 2 million over $11.6. My brother doesn't believe it. He's going to look into it.

So, all you have to pay on if your parents only have $2 million is the interest the money made that year, just like your parents would have to claim the gains. PFFT.

So you keep worrying about Paris Hilton as your taxes go up dummy.

Instead of raising your and my taxes, our taxes, we decided instead to tax inheritances.

Which do you prefer? Got to pick one.

Just wait until they decide to get rid of the step up basis for all inheritances, no matter the value. That will be slowly phased in as well. This goes over most Democrat's heads so t hey can get away with it.

Yes you do. And you have chosen. Raise your taxes. And guess who you will blame you stupid Republican? Democrats. You'll blame Democrats. Well, you should blame yourself because you chose to do away with the death tax.

BTW, my brother doesn't even know this. I just looked it up. You don't pay the death tax on any inheritance under $11.6 million dollars. So if you and your brother inherit $13.6 million, you only pay the death tax on the 2 million over $11.6. My brother doesn't believe it. He's going to look into it.

So, all you have to pay on if your parents only have $2 million is the interest the money made that year, just like your parents would have to claim the gains. PFFT.

So you keep worrying about Paris Hilton as your taxes go up dummy.

Ah to be so naive.

Just wait until they decide to get rid of the step up basis for all inheritances, no matter the value. That will be slowly phased in as well. This goes over most Democrat's heads so t hey can get away with it.
Well if you ask most people if they have to pay a death tax, I think most people think they do. But the truth is, most of us don't. It's only for anyone being left over $12 million dollars. So boo fucking hoo.

What you said is like when we say, "wait till Republicans get rid of social security".

Well if you ask most people if they have to pay a death tax, I think most people think they do. But the truth is, most of us don't. It's only for anyone being left over $12 million dollars. So boo fucking hoo.

What you said is like when we say, "wait till Republicans get rid of social security".

My statement was about eliminating the step-up basis. Do some research. That is as way to sneak another tax in on those who aren't paying attention. Couple that with a raise in capital gains taxes and virtually everyone in the country would be affected at some point in a big way.

The death tax is a slippery slope. Republicans typically want to raise the min. and the Democrats want to lower it. Don't kid yourself, Democrats will get it down to 1 million or lower if they can and they will be able to once they get enough porch sitters to vote for them. The porch sitters don't care about anything accept what directly affects them. When I waited tables and made very little money right out of college I was still a Republican and didn't feel like the "rich" owed me a thing. That mentality is slowly dying with every generation thanks to Democrats.

My statement was about eliminating the step-up basis. Do some research. That is as way to sneak another tax in on those who aren't paying attention. Couple that with a raise in capital gains taxes and virtually everyone in the country would be affected at some point in a big way.

The death tax is a slippery slope. Republicans typically want to raise the min. and the Democrats want to lower it. Don't kid yourself, Democrats will get it down to 1 million or lower if they can and they will be able to once they get enough porch sitters to vote for them. The porch sitters don't care about anything accept what directly affects them. When I waited tables and made very little money right out of college I was still a Republican and didn't feel like the "rich" owed me a thing. That mentality is slowly dying with every generation thanks to Democrats.

WRONG! Capitalism is proving to be just another ISM. If Capitalism works, people vote for it. I love it. It works for me. But is it working for the masses?

Seems like it is not.

But it is working really well for the rich. They have nothing to complain about. Not since Reagan. Everything has gone their way. EVERYTHING.

Greed has always been the fuel for capitalism. It's philosophically designed to make everyone greedy, to get ahead. Keep up with the Joneses. Make the Joneses look like riff-raff. Die with the most toys as a huge winner!

It is what it is.

Forum List

Back